• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre proposal: Dash Ad to increase proposals

Lots of conversations on disclosing the owners of this domain. Please reffer to slack.

Proposal Evaluation Committee

Hi MizzyMax

Just want to find out if you are planning to submit your proposal officially, i.e. Pay the 5 Dash to submit it?
If so, do you agree to the PEC (Proposal Evaluation Committee) assisting you in preparing your Pre-Proposal?

The way we do it is to give a Report on your Proposal highlighting areas that you can improve.
As you improve the Proposal the Report is adjusted and this may be done a number of times (up to 5 or more), each time the chance of your Proposal being accepted by the MNO’s will increase.

The Report also has another function:
To give the Pre-Proposal a percentage mark. This percentage will make it possible to give the MNO’s and community a prioritized List of Evaluated Proposals. This list will save everyone time and increase the chance of your Proposal gaining votes.

However, please be aware that the PEC has not officially been accepted by the MNO’s. We are also in the Pre-Proposal phase, so you have no obligation to partake.
If you want to know who will be doing the Evaluations – see here: Official PEC Pre-P https://goo.gl/qrbeXK

If you do want to use our services (note this is a free service)
1. Please PM me on the Dash Pre + Budget Proposal Discussions Forum indicating agreement.
2. and if you have not done this yet, please read: How to submit a Dash Pre-Proposal https://goo.gl/7jmwXQ
3. Once you have read it you might want to adjust your Pre-Proposal before we submit the 1st Report, so I will wait for you to give us the go-ahead before we start the evaluation process.

If you don’t want the PEC to evaluate the Proposal – please PM me as well, then I won’t bug you again for an answer ;)

Good luck with your Proposal!

Hi MizzyMax

Just want to find out if you are planning to submit your proposal officially, i.e. Pay the 5 Dash to submit it?
If so, do you agree to the PEC (Proposal Evaluation Committee) assisting you in preparing your Pre-Proposal?

The way we do it is to give a Report on your Proposal highlighting areas that you can improve.
As you improve the Proposal the Report is adjusted and this may be done a number of times (up to 5 or more), each time the chance of your Proposal being accepted by the MNO’s will increase.

The Report also has another function:
To give the Pre-Proposal a percentage mark. This percentage will make it possible to give the MNO’s and community a prioritized List of Evaluated Proposals. This list will save everyone time and increase the chance of your Proposal gaining votes.

However, please be aware that the PEC has not officially been accepted by the MNO’s. We are also in the Pre-Proposal phase, so you have no obligation to partake.
If you want to know who will be doing the Evaluations – see here: Official PEC Pre-P https://goo.gl/qrbeXK

If you do want to use our services (note this is a free service)
1. Please PM me on the Dash Pre + Budget Proposal Discussions Forum indicating agreement.
2. and if you have not done this yet, please read: How to submit a Dash Pre-Proposal https://goo.gl/7jmwXQ
3. Once you have read it you might want to adjust your Pre-Proposal before we submit the 1st Report, so I will wait for you to give us the go-ahead before we start the evaluation process.

If you don’t want the PEC to evaluate the Proposal – please PM me as well, then I won’t bug you again for an answer ;)

Good luck with your Proposal!
Il have to say normal feedback helps so if you want to tell me what you like or don't or would like see added go ahead. But I do not want a "rating" that could easily draw people away if it's low for some reason that you personally decide. Masternodes are the decision makers that evaluate proposals.

Hi Mizzy
I won't personally decide anything. I won't do an evaluation at all ;)
They will:

Team

6 MNO's. > 220 Proposals evaluated already. Degrees in: Accounting; Computer Science; Economics; Environmental Management; Mathematics; Spanish; Biochemistry; Neuroscience; Foreign Languages (International Trade).
Benglian: 16 years in gaming. Current: Head of Payments iGaming & payments processor integrations.
Chosen: 20+ Years: Commercial software/web developer (management and marketing) 5+ Years: business owner.
Leonidas: Official French Translator for Dash; Created blog Ranked 1st in 'list of influencers' by Samsung. 2 Years Digital Signage field.
Name3: Evaluating businesses for investment + exploratory evolutionary microbiology lab = above average analysis skills.
Semarg: 15 years in finance and banking in Russia, I know how money works.
Syntheist: 12 years: writing funding proposals; producing & directing plays; community organizer.
Tallyho: 10 years in a high street bank ; tax advisor in Spain; administrate an internet forum.

Final Revue by Dash Force

Our purpose is not to shoot you down - not at all!
Our 1st job is to help proposals to get to a format and containing all the information that the MNO's need to make an informed decision.
This by itself will improve your chances of getting 'Yes' votes enormously.
Certainly there will be proposal that decide to do their own thing, but it might prove risky: If a proposal does not conform to standards and hasn't been evaluated it might raise questions.
BTW - these standards are not set by us, but by Core long ago.

Let us help you.

If you change your mind let me know.
Go well

Hi Mizzy
I won't personally decide anything. I won't do an evaluation at all ;)
They will:

Team

6 MNO's. > 220 Proposals evaluated already. Degrees in: Accounting; Computer Science; Economics; Environmental Management; Mathematics; Spanish; Biochemistry; Neuroscience; Foreign Languages (International Trade).
Benglian: 16 years in gaming. Current: Head of Payments iGaming & payments processor integrations.
Chosen: 20+ Years: Commercial software/web developer (management and marketing) 5+ Years: business owner.
Leonidas: Official French Translator for Dash; Created blog Ranked 1st in 'list of influencers' by Samsung. 2 Years Digital Signage field.
Name3: Evaluating businesses for investment + exploratory evolutionary microbiology lab = above average analysis skills.
Semarg: 15 years in finance and banking in Russia, I know how money works.
Syntheist: 12 years: writing funding proposals; producing & directing plays; community organizer.
Tallyho: 10 years in a high street bank ; tax advisor in Spain; administrate an internet forum.

Final Revue by Dash Force

Our purpose is not to shoot you down - not at all!
Our 1st job is to help proposals to get to a format and containing all the information that the MNO's need to make an informed decision.
This by itself will improve your chances of getting 'Yes' votes enormously.
Certainly there will be proposal that decide to do their own thing, but it might prove risky: If a proposal does not conform to standards and hasn't been evaluated it might raise questions.
BTW - these standards are not set by us, but by Core long ago.

Let us help you.

If you change your mind let me know.
Go well
Alright how about we just meet in the middle then, you can do the evaluation but I don't want you to release it. I would like you to privately send it to me. My pre proposal is a very rough draft just to get a concept of what people want and I will build on it. it will be much more improved soon. So I feel a rating released now does not help others understand my proposal, but only myself.

Hi MizzyMax,
I'm glad you changed your mind and I agree: A report now, will do more harm than good - we know that.
Please check point 3 in my post:
Once you have read it you might want to adjust your Pre-Proposal before we submit the 1st Report, so I will wait for you to give us the go-ahead before we start the evaluation process.
As I said - we're not out to do you harm - the contrary :)

We will be releasing Reports on all new Pre-Proposals towards the end of the cycle - that is what we promised Core/Dash Force and the community and as MNO's that is obviously our right,
but it helps everyone - the Proposal Owner most - if we can help you to create the best proposal possible. Please see it in that sense.
If you have any questions/need any help in the meanwhile - please shout.
A PEC evaluator will be assigned to you and contact you in the next couple of days.
I believe you will find this a worthwhile exercise.

Hi MizzyMax,
I'm glad you changed your mind and I agree: A report now, will do more harm than good - we know that.
Please check point 3 in my post:
Once you have read it you might want to adjust your Pre-Proposal before we submit the 1st Report, so I will wait for you to give us the go-ahead before we start the evaluation process.
As I said - we're not out to do you harm - the contrary :)

We will be releasing Reports on all new Pre-Proposals towards the end of the cycle - that is what we promised Core/Dash Force and the community and as MNO's that is obviously our right,
but it helps everyone - the Proposal Owner most - if we can help you to create the best proposal possible. Please see it in that sense.
If you have any questions/need any help in the meanwhile - please shout.
A PEC evaluator will be assigned to you and contact you in the next couple of days.
I believe you will find this a worthwhile exercise.
I do not agree on this review, the only way I want the info released is by me. If you cannot do that then I do not consent.

Hi Mizzy
I'm afraid you do not understand. Anyone can post comments on this thread regarding your proposal, including the PEC.
Near the end of the cycle we will post reports on all new Pre-Proposals (excluding the DAO's).
What we were offering you is to help you get your proposal up to the highest standard before the final report.
Obviously we cannot and definitely don't want to force you to use our services.
I think you mistrust where I'm coming from or misunderstand our motives?? Not sure.
In any case
If you change your mind PM me.
Go well

Hi MizzyMax,

Here is your first PEC Report.

Couple of notes:
• There is NO pass/failure mark. The percentage simply allows us to create a Prioritized List of Evaluated Proposals. The idea being that a MNO with very little time can concentrate on Proposals at the bottom of the list only. MNO’s with more time will obviously look at all proposals as per normal.
• The evaluation also enables the Evaluators to look for scammers etc and red-flag a proposal that is a possible danger to Dash. They have more time and tools to look for the tell-tale signs.
• How did the Evaluators decide on marks: PEC Evaluator Guidelines https://goo.gl/Futw1d
• MNO’s have been very lenient in the past. So even if you have, what you might consider a low mark, you might still pass the Vote ;)
Most Important: The evaluation is to give you an idea of where you can improve your proposal to have a better chance of earning MNO votes.

When you improve your proposal, please color all new material in red and don’t delete any word/sentence, but use strike through. This will make it easier for the evaluator to find changes, when she or he re-evaluates your improved proposal. The MNO’s will also so be interested to see what you changed to improve your proposal.

Since you were unlucky enough to submit your Pre-Proposal just as the PEC started, you had a handicap: You did not know the importance of the Dash Project Proposal Template https://goo.gl/m0jgfS . This Template was created some years ago by the MNO’s to get all the information that they need to make an informed decision. It is also the easiest way for you to earn extra marks. If your proposal did not cover a question in the Template – just put the Heading and answer in your detail doc. If your proposal does cover the question: Just put the Heading with the words: See original Proposal.
E.g.: Project Scope - Milestones and Schedule: See original Proposal.

We know this is a painful bureaucratic exercise, but once you’ve done your improvements for this 1st one, the next couple of improvements (maybe just one?) will be easy, and of course – you are bound to have more proposals in the future!

Good luck!
170623 MizzyMax Team1 R1.jpg

Hi MizzyMax,

Here is your first PEC Report.

Couple of notes:
• There is NO pass/failure mark. The percentage simply allows us to create a Prioritized List of Evaluated Proposals. The idea being that a MNO with very little time can concentrate on Proposals at the bottom of the list only. MNO’s with more time will obviously look at all proposals as per normal.
• The evaluation also enables the Evaluators to look for scammers etc and red-flag a proposal that is a possible danger to Dash. They have more time and tools to look for the tell-tale signs.
• How did the Evaluators decide on marks: PEC Evaluator Guidelines https://goo.gl/Futw1d
• MNO’s have been very lenient in the past. So even if you have, what you might consider a low mark, you might still pass the Vote ;)
Most Important: The evaluation is to give you an idea of where you can improve your proposal to have a better chance of earning MNO votes.

When you improve your proposal, please color all new material in red and don’t delete any word/sentence, but use strike through. This will make it easier for the evaluator to find changes, when she or he re-evaluates your improved proposal. The MNO’s will also so be interested to see what you changed to improve your proposal.

Since you were unlucky enough to submit your Pre-Proposal just as the PEC started, you had a handicap: You did not know the importance of the Dash Project Proposal Template https://goo.gl/m0jgfS . This Template was created some years ago by the MNO’s to get all the information that they need to make an informed decision. It is also the easiest way for you to earn extra marks. If your proposal did not cover a question in the Template – just put the Heading and answer in your detail doc. If your proposal does cover the question: Just put the Heading with the words: See original Proposal.
E.g.: Project Scope - Milestones and Schedule: See original Proposal.

We know this is a painful bureaucratic exercise, but once you’ve done your improvements for this 1st one, the next couple of improvements (maybe just one?) will be easy, and of course – you are bound to have more proposals in the future!

Good luck!
View attachment 4275
"Proposal owner has a long track record of cons/scams" what the actual fuck! Lol pleaseeeeeeeee provide evidence you guys are silly hahaha!! Not once have I scammed or conned anyone... that is a flat out lie.

Exact reason you will never be funded ever by the Dash to submit work that is completely falsified.

Probably just because I didn't agree that the committee should even be a thing. Hmmm, maybe that's why you tried to label me.

Hi MizzyMax, I'm glad you're giving me a chance to address your concerns.

Firstly and most importantly, nowhere in our report does it say "Proposal owner has a long track record of cons/scams". That is one of the criteria for a score of 0 for Character but please look again and you'll see that we gave you 1 for character, which translates to "unknown and hardly any social media exposure" and "not too trustworthy and explanation of event not quite convincing". This in no way casts aspersions on your trustworthiness, it's simply as stated in the report:

"Relatively new to Dash (4 months) and although outspoken has not yet built up any trust. Real name not provided."

I can assure you that we have taken great care to evaluate your proposal as objectively as possible. Since we're on a learning curve ourselves and keen to prove our value to the Dash community, it's in our own best interest to be as objective and as transparent as possible. One of the aims of our evaluation is to give you guidance on how to make your proposal as attractive to MNOs as possible and I hope we've explained how you can improve your proposal should you wish to do so.

Of course, there is no obligation on you to follow any of our guidance just as there is no obligation on the MNOs to consider our report when voting, so even though you're understandably disappointed with our report, I hope you'll take heart from that.

Hi MizzyMax, I'm glad you're giving me a chance to address your concerns.

Firstly and most importantly, nowhere in our report does it say "Proposal owner has a long track record of cons/scams". That is one of the criteria for a score of 0 for Character but please look again and you'll see that we gave you 1 for character, which translates to "unknown and hardly any social media exposure" and "not too trustworthy and explanation of event not quite convincing". This in no way casts aspersions on your trustworthiness, it's simply as stated in the report:

"Relatively new to Dash (4 months) and although outspoken has not yet built up any trust. Real name not provided."

I can assure you that we have taken great care to evaluate your proposal as objectively as possible. Since we're on a learning curve ourselves and keen to prove our value to the Dash community, it's in our own best interest to be as objective and as transparent as possible. One of the aims of our evaluation is to give you guidance on how to make your proposal as attractive to MNOs as possible and I hope we've explained how you can improve your proposal should you wish to do so.

Of course, there is no obligation on you to follow any of our guidance just as there is no obligation on the MNOs to consider our report when voting, so even though you're understandably disappointed with our report, I hope you'll take heart from that.
You said my Craigslist ad looks like a scam... you do know that is highly opinionated with no reason to back up your claim. the word scam should never be used when judging anyone's proposal...

Back