• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Core Team Q1 2017 Summary Call

@TroyDASH
I am working on the recording (I was traveling last weeks, therefore the delay). Slides will be published soon, the video file a little bit later (it needs to be re-worked, as there were some technical issues during the call).

@TroyDASH
There are technical issues with video (these could be solved) but also non-technical issues too. Due to them it might be impossible to publish the video. Working on it.

Dear Dash Community Members,

On behalf of the Dash Core Team I would like to invite you for the Q4'16 quarterly call to discuss project progress, summarize Core Team activities and answer your questions.

The call will take place on Thursday, 18th of May at 14:00 UTC on our WebEx channel: https://meetings.webex.com/collabs/...1I8DUXZ3SOI0LQZPPLZ6OC-10JSD&rnd=636025.02699
There are 100 places available in our virtual meeting room. The call will be recorded and shared on the forum.

Agenda:
  1. Welcome and Introduction
  2. Software Development Report
  3. Business Development Report
  4. Marketing and Communication Report
  5. Project Organization Report
  6. Project Finance Report
  7. Summary
  8. Q&A
Feel free to prepare and submit your questions earlier, here in this thread or you will have an opportunity to ask your questions during the call (this time we are planning live Q&A session).

US TOLL:+1-415-655-0001
Meeting Number: 191 689 124

Thank you
Robert Wiecko

Hi. Why is it a US tel number? Why is a US time slot? If you really want to make DASH global, remember that there are actually others around the world that have helped get DASH to where it is. Post world time slots and think about what time slot would give the best world time coverage. Think about how you can do it without the world having to phone the US. Think about the others that have helped to put DASH where it is.

Cheers from across the pond.

Hi. Why is it a US tel number? Why is a US time slot? If you really want to make DASH global, remember that there are actually others around the world that have helped get DASH to where it is. Post world time slots and think about what time slot would give the best world time coverage. Think about how you can do it without the world having to phone the US. Think about the others that have helped to put DASH where it is.

Cheers from across the pond.

Since when is 14:00 UTC a U.S. time slot?

Dear Community Members,

I have finally managed to upload the file from Q1 presentation. It is available under the following link:

We have experienced a number of technical issues during that call, so the final part of the video is not very well recorded, however the most important information and questions are presented.
Please accept my apologies for a huge delay in publishing.

Last edited:
Back