• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dashvotetracker Issues

Probably the distinction is that the ones not working are the ones that were submitted in the current cycle, not because they are unfunded. The other ones that do work and are on their first payment, were still submitted before the last super block.

Probably the distinction is that the ones not working are the ones that were submitted in the current cycle, not because they are unfunded. The other ones that do work and are on their first payment, were still submitted before the last super block.
I don't think so. This worked in the past. Below is an old post of mine that included a link to the vote history. Notice, it is no longer valid.
Based on the pre-proposal to reduce proposals fee from 5 Dash to 1 Dash, clearly the majority of people are in favor. The pole results confirm that in the pre-proposal.

YES - 62.9%
NO - 34.3%
ABSTAIN - 2.9%

https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/...-lowered-to-1-0-dash.14262/page-3#post-123079

The problem is, the pre-proposal voting doesn't reflect the votes of the people who control 25+ masternodes, who ultimately control the voting results.

http://dashvotetracker.com/history.html?ProposalID=250

What a sham! Take the few people that voted with 25 or more masternodes, and lowering the fee would clearly be on a trajectory to passing.

I will never be submitting a proposal through our voting system. At least not at 5 Dash, it's too unpredictable regardless of how serious you are and how good of an idea you think you have.

I don't think so. This worked in the past. Below is an old post of mine that included a link to the vote history. Notice, it is no longer valid.

I'm not sure then. Many other old unfunded proposals do still have the history available. It isn't the first time there have been issues with dashvotetracker, I am sure @ericsammons will get to it

There is nothing that it is a bug.
Nothing happens by chance. The chance is voted.
Everything happens on purpose.

Are you absolutely certain about that? If you are only 97% sure, then that means you would be 3% unsure!

Back