• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Los Angeles Dash Cryptocurrency Users

jimbursch

Hello to everyone in or near the City of Angels, the home of Hollywood, La La Land, whatever!

We are L.A. Dash and we (really, just me at the moment) get together for breakfast every Tuesday at 7:30am at Denny's in Santa Monica. Please join us!

If you can't drag yo'self outta bed that early in the morning, that's OK. Just give us a shout from wherever you are when you wake up.

I'll post regular updates on this thread and I've set up a website here: https://ladash.jimbursch.com

If you are in or near Los Angeles and want to get involved, just post reply here!

Hi Jim, I'm way out of your area but wanted to say I think you had a great idea. I hope you have great success.

Hello Jim, Los Angeles definitely needs this. I cant make it tomorrow but I will attend in the future. There are so many little issues that come up that we could all help each other with.

I will be in LA end of June. I would love to catch up with state side dashers.
I am also in Los Angeles! Please find me on Slack as bigcat, and let me know when and where are you were in town so we can arrange to meet and talk about Dash and Cryptos in general. I'd really like that!

Ah, Jim, you earlybird [emoji41] Alas, I am a "night person" Who does her best to work after 11 PM. Thank you for the invitation and the kind words about my pre-proposal project. Please let me know when you ever have an event in the Hollywood area later in the day. I am in Silverlake by the way [emoji74]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you want to join me for a full stack-o-pancakes, I will be a Dennys Santa Monica (Lincoln and Colorado) tomorrow morning!

Mmmmm good!

Daniel Diaz is responsible for Dash cryptocurrency's business development.Third, it would have to provide features that are valuable to end users and.price, quote) company based in Los Angeles and Panama City that

Back