• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre proposal- Dash Business Development Team

MizzyMax

Asking for 70 Dash

Currently we are funding businesses to help us get further and increase awareness for us to be used as a global currency. As you might have seen with the recent Alt 36 proposal, there's a lot of things to look into, and if your like me you probably skimmed it over very very briefly and made your decision.

With funding our team we will do in depth research on these companies that want funding, asking for every detail and analyzing it over and over, along with having conversations with them making sure the intentions are true.

Our goal:

To raise awareness for businesses to start using cryptocurrency (Dash). We will be at the front lines pushing for these businesses to start using Dash with any opportunity we can ranging from:

*Creating open source software for merchants

*Creating Advertisements targeted towards merchants

*funding Businesses

*directly contacting big businesses to use Dash as a merchant

*Creating gateways for anyone to be a salesman for Dash Merchant services

Why?

Currently we are funding profitable businesses hoping that it will boost our economy, with this system in place we do our in depth research and they will now have the ability to pay us back by sending Dash to our teams funds. A way to pay us back is needed, I for one am not big on handouts. We will also have to the ability to stop a businesses funding if we are funding them monthly and the product is delayed or for not reaching deadlines or any reason we see fit

We need someone to push Dash to the merchants and I can do this for you. I am asking for 70 Dash to build a website and get my team together to start creating projects for us to accomplish. Once I prove myself and we start to build and create more project I will ask for more, but I feel 70 Dash is a good starting point to get things together for sure.

How it will be spent

10 Dash for website development

10 Dash for content creation

20 Dash for sales team to develop strategies on reaching businesses

10 Dash to get in contact with merchant services accounts on deals we can make and possible they can offer for our sales team

20 Dash for possible funding of businesses when contacted

I love feed back, any questions or anything you would like to add/ change let me know thank you

I am excited about the goals, I would love to be involved. We are doing an event to do just that, get merchants in the community provide some of the (few) software we have for merchants, and also get their feedback to improve. If anyone from the BizDev team is interested in our meeting please drop a message. I am sure a lot of people want to see DASH being adopted on stores and we would need to harvest major FLOSS software for the enterprise market.

Last edited:
Hey Fellow community members. stop asking this question when someone with really good intention and good faith to offerr a Proposal and instantly get turnoff by this question ...who are you what qualify you to make a proposal ! We are all equal here with the best intention and longing to be a part of the success of DASH.
I recently offer a 30 line dash US Phone number respond to inquiries, concerns and need for Dash support and a US Toll Free number with 30 lines so anybody in the world can call from any landline and mobile to this Dash number for $0.01 cent per minute all for free as my contribution to the success of Dash. This is the response I receive from Philip "Tungfa" and this is not a proposal asking for trasury Funding mind you...

hey
no need for call centre imo
we are in the process of getting our email notification and services sorted out
and phone is too early for us

tx

tungfa, Tuesday at 3:25 PM

Its a turn off and i commiserate with Comosoul and solarminer about their dashndrink proposal

Lets do some unfair analysis of 2 proposal:

When Charlie Shrem out of nowhere submitted his Dash Branded Debit Card no one ask if he is a spy from bitcoin to destroy Dash success and because of his stature in the Crypto World receive Dash mno approval without so much sweat. He didnt say thank you to the community and just litterally vanished with no word of when the dash card will be available.He even bragged that when he see enough votes to assure him for the proposal to pass, he will start with his own money to spend for the processing of the dash branded card...where is he now and where is the update of the dashpay card. his website is even not ready.

Tenx Dr Julian Hosp excitedly submitted a proposal for his onebit dash card in 3 weeks... and nobody believe him and I never saw someone go trhu hell with dignity. he was insulted to the bone and he keep his cool..."Grace under pressure" he was questioned about his past, his educational Attainment that has nothing to do with his proposal... Yet he deliver!!! in 3 weeks time its ready and available...
Thatbshould be a lesson to all of us my fellow believers in DASH.
Thank you very much haha! Yes I see these problems and I see we need a way to fix the funding of business proposals rather then the way we are currently funding them. This will allow a focused team on trying to grow the business end of Dash rather then blindly throwing money at these proposals. I'm glad I have your approval :)

I am excited about the goals, I would love to be involved. We are doing an event to do just that, get merchants in the community provide some of the (few) software we have for merchants, and also get their feedback to improve. If anyone from the BizDev team is interested in our meeting please drop a message. I am sure a lot of people want to see DASH being adopted on stores and we would need to harvest major FLOSS software for the enterprise market.
Awesome! Definitely! Shoot me an email @ [email protected] and we'll talk about it!

Dr Julian Hosp of Tenx excitedly submitted a proposal for his onebit dash card that he said will be available in 3 weeks time... and nobody believe him and I never saw someone go thru hell with dignity. he was insulted to the bone and he kept his cool..."Grace under pressure" I call it ...he was questioned about his past, his educational Attainment that has nothing to do with his proposal... Yet he delivered the goods just as he promised!!! in 3 weeks time its ready and available...

I still don't see DASH deposit option in my TenX app. So, no, I'm not delivered.

Currently we dont have a software developer on board yet, if your interested in this email me @ [email protected]

Perhaps I wasn't clear: English is not my native.

Being an open-source developer, regular communication with real businesses is not what I'm proficient at. Yet, to deliver successful product, it's vital. In corp world, BDSM ;) (business development, sales, and marketing) serves as a connection layer between engineering and real users. Will we be able to grow a similar connection in DASH ecosystem? If you think yes - then how? What input I'll get from you to make the product better? How would you communicate?

Thanks.

Hey Fellow community members. stop asking this question when someone with really good intention and good faith to submit a Proposal and instantly get turnoff by this question ...who are you? what qualify you to make a proposal ! We are all equal here with the best intention and longing to be a part of the success of DASH ( with some spies from other Crypto).

I recently offer a Dash US Phone number with 30 lines so 30 people can simultaneously call this number without getting a busy signal to promptly respond to inquiries, concerns and need for Dash support and a US Toll Free number with 30 lines so anybody in the world can call from any landline and mobile to this Dash number for only $0.01 cent per minute and this is offered free of charge and no proposal asking for treasury fund as this is my business as the owner of Tokyotel affiliated with Sumitomo who owns Docomo and NTT of Japan as my contribution to the success of Dash. This is the response I receive from Philip "Tungfa"...

hey
no need for call centre imo
we are in the process of getting our email notification and services sorted out
and phone is too early for us

tx

tungfa, Tuesday at 3:25 PM

Its a turn off and i commiserate with Comosoul and solarminer about their dashndrink proposal

Lets do some unfair analysis of 2 approved proposals:

When Charlie Shrem out of nowhere submitted his Dash Branded Debit Card proposal, everybody is in awe of him! no one ask who are you and what qualify you to submit a proposal...remember he just got off from prison.No one ask of his real intention... if he is a spy from bitcoin to destroy Dash success and because of his stature in the Crypto World receive Dash mnos approval without so much sweat. He didnt say thank you to the community and just literally vanished with no word of when the dash card will be available.He even bragged that when he saw enough votes to assure him for the proposal to pass, he will start with his own money to spend for the processing of the dash branded card..Where is he now and where is his update of the dashpay card. The Core team dont even care to comment to asure community members just like the lamassu debacle of Daniel... his website www.dashpaycard.com or dashpaycards.com is not available. Paging Charlie Shrem to pls respond!!

Dr Julian Hosp of Tenx excitedly submitted a proposal for his onebit dash card that he said will be available in 3 weeks time... and nobody believe him and I never saw someone go thru hell with dignity. he was insulted to the bone and he kept his cool..."Grace under pressure" I call it ...he was questioned about his past, his educational Attainment that has nothing to do with his proposal... Yet he delivered the goods just as he promised!!! in 3 weeks time its ready and available...

That should be a great lesson to all of us my fellow believers in DASH as we moved forward together and in responsibly encouraging and receiving Proposals and remember the proposal submitter will pay 5 Dash with his own hard earned money because of his belief in the Governance system in Dash

Hoop did not deliver mid-April as promised. He may eventually deliver, who knows, but I am sure about two things.

1. I am not purely interested in project outcomes alone, I am just as interested in the people behind those projects. Unlike Hoop, Shrem has never shied away from is past. He's been very open about his past and he did his time fair and square. If Hoop had been equally open and remorseful - instead of having it dug out of him - then I would of been perfectly okay with it.

2. Regardless of what I just said, I respect the wisdom of the crowd more than individual conflicts (including my own).

I still don't see DASH deposit option in my TenX app. So, no, I'm not delivered.

Perhaps I wasn't clear: English is not my native.

Being an open-source developer, regular communication with real businesses is not what I'm proficient at. Yet, to deliver successful product, it's vital. In corp world, BDSM ;) (business development, sales, and marketing) serves as a connection layer between engineering and real users. Will we be able to grow a similar connection in DASH ecosystem? If you think yes - then how? What input I'll get from you to make the product better? How would you communicate?

Thanks.
Yes, our job as the business dev team will be to make it easier for merchants to use cryptocurrency. Right now there's very few merchants accepting out there and our end goal for creating open source I think would be a merchant wallet. Everything a merchant needs to be able to sell anything very easily. Creating an easy to use interface possibly like a cart feature on the wallet. So they don't need to use these merchant machines they can simply use our wallet on something like an iPad. That part will be easy, the hard part will be figuring out how someone can scan an item and have the info transfer to the merchant wallet. But that's futures problems

Il just steadily check on your work make sure your going on the right path and as we continue il create a team for you to
Work with and you'll be able to get direct feed back from the people you work with and how to progress

Did I answer your question ?

Hoop did not deliver mid-April as promised. He may eventually deliver, who knows, but I am sure about two things.

1. I am not purely interested in project outcomes alone, I am just as interested in the people behind those projects. Unlike Hoop, Shrem has never shied away from is past. He's been very open about his past and he did his time fair and square. If Hoop had been equally open and remorseful - instead of having it dug out of him - then I would of been perfectly okay with it.

2. Regardless of what I just said, I respect the wisdom of the crowd more than individual conflicts (including my own).
Yes, and with the current system you can only do so much research on these people, that's the big problem. Iv been seeing this and I think this would be the best way to attempt to fix problems like this. I hate seeing the proposal being taken advantage of and I really hope Alt36 comes through or this would be a huge wake up call to create a system like this

Yes, our job as the business dev team will be to make it easier for merchants to use cryptocurrency. Right now there's very few merchants accepting out there and our end goal for creating open source I think would be a merchant wallet. Everything a merchant needs to be able to sell anything very easily. Creating an easy to use interface possibly like a cart feature on the wallet. So they don't need to use these merchant machines they can simply use our wallet on something like an iPad. That part will be easy, the hard part will be figuring out how someone can scan an item and have the info transfer to the merchant wallet. But that's futures problems

Il just steadily check on your work make sure your going on the right path and as we continue il create a team for you to
Work with and you'll be able to get direct feed back from the people you work with and how to progress

Did I answer your question ?

Well, not quite. I was looking for somethhing more proactive from your side, so I would be referencing your docs, not you checking my output. Kind of RFP idea that floated around on forum recently.

I guess that to be figured out later in more details.

Well, not quite. I was looking for somethhing more proactive from your side, so I would be referencing your docs, not you checking my output. Kind of RFP idea that floated around on forum recently.

I guess that to be figured out later in more details.
Yea I'm not a coder, I mean I know very little code but yea I'd like to appoint a head guy in that division to get it done

Back