• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Please Beware of this site "http://www.ropesta.com/"

Davis Wilson

Found this and would like to share. These guys hmmmmmmm, well i do not know where they acquired the products from but its way below the price tags the MANUFACTURERS themselves place on their products. Take for instance the Baikal products, Cube = $366.00, Giant A900 = $990.00, Mini = $187.00 and quadruple = $697.00 and all these are free shipping worldwide.

Please be very cautious. I always prefer buying from the manufacturers or from a well recognized entity, persons trusted by many or dealings with a win win situation.

Good call Davis. Looks fishy, and smells fishy. Especially since they are carrying a few products on the site, which have been proven to be fake companies.
I'm going to contact them purely out of humour. Will report back any worthy findings. :D

Good call Davis. Looks fishy, and smells fishy. Especially since they are carrying a few products on the site, which have been proven to be fake companies.
I'm going to contact them purely out of humour. Will report back any worthy findings. :D
hahahahahahahaha will really like to hear what they will say. But seriously we need to get these scammers out of the way :mad::mad:

hahahahahahahaha will really like to hear what they will say. But seriously we need to get these scammers out of the way :mad::mad:

That would really be nice.

I just read that a scam site opened up as baikalminers(.)com, while the real site is baikalminer.com. Have to be so careful these days! All of their socials are literally the same, but they add the s on the end, which can be difficult to detect! Luckily the sites are completely different at this time, because the fake site is still following the old layout and has all the old/discontinued products, and the real site only has the current and new products listed and available. It's just a reminder to be super carful.

That would really be nice.

I just read that a scam site opened up as baikalminers(.)com, while the real site is baikalminer.com. Have to be so careful these days! All of their socials are literally the same, but they add the s on the end, which can be difficult to detect! Luckily the sites are completely different at this time, because the fake site is still following the old layout and has all the old/discontinued products, and the real site only has the current and new products listed and available. It's just a reminder to be super carful.
Yeah that's soo true. That's why been part of a community this big helps.

Found this and would like to share. These guys hmmmmmmm, well i do not know where they acquired the products from but its way below the price tags the MANUFACTURERS themselves place on their products. Take for instance the Baikal products, Cube = $366.00, Giant A900 = $990.00, Mini = $187.00 and quadruple = $697.00 and all these are free shipping worldwide.

Please be very cautious. I always prefer buying from the manufacturers or from a well recognized entity, persons trusted by many or dealings with a win win situation.
Hi guys. I am writing on this forum to tell you what happened to me. Unfortunately I purchased on the site Ropesta.com and after exchanging several emails with a certain Rebecca Lee I decided to buy. After purchasing I haven't received any reply or confirmation of the order. I lost my money. I strongly suggest not to buy anything from that site because it's a scam. They are thieves say they ship from China when they registered seat in Panama. Check the domain. ATTENTION ATTENTION.

Hi guys. I am writing on this forum to tell you what happened to me. Unfortunately I purchased on the site Ropesta.com and after exchanging several emails with a certain Rebecca Lee I decided to buy. After purchasing I haven't received any reply or confirmation of the order. I lost my money. I strongly suggest not to buy anything from that site because it's a scam. They are thieves say they ship from China when they registered seat in Panama. Check the domain. ATTENTION ATTENTION.
So sorry. Hope this keeps others from purchasing stuff from them.

Hi

Scam scam. I was but stupid and try them out. Have not receive any feedback from them in 40 days. Lost my order and lost money :(:eek:
Rebecca Lee is a Scammer...:mad:

But where can one by miners from? And the suppler must be able to Ship to South Africa?:)

Regards

Hi

Scam scam. I was but stupid and try them out. Have not receive any feedback from them in 40 days. Lost my order and lost money :(:eek:
Rebecca Lee is a Scammer...:mad:

But where can one by miners from? And the suppler must be able to Ship to South Africa?:)

Regards
Hi. Im selling Baikal Quadruple miner (600MH/S) 1300$ Payment: BTC/LTC/ETH/DASH/PayPal. Im going to buy LTC miner. Contact: [email protected]

What was your feed back when you contacted them ? Because i want to shop from their site but they seem to have lots of negative reviews out there ,

Have Any of you guys shopped from the site before , its better to shop from the site , than accusing them of being a scam site

How legit is their site their phone number doesnt seem to even work , am just worried , i have a feeling they wont ship your order upon making the payment ,Free shipping , with no option to even choose your desired freight carrier , they have DHL and Fedx logos on their site , but they are not even mentioned in the order status , Google map doesnt even show a 2d image of their actual location . Please some one should reply me now , i need a feed back from any of you guys

Attachments

• Is the site fake or real.PNG
    Is the site fake or real.PNG
    389.2 KB · Views: 149
Last edited by a moderator:
What was your feed back when you contacted them ? Because i want to shop from their site but they seem to have lots of negative reviews out there ,

It's a scam site. Don't send any money or coins to them. I went through with a Paypal purchase, because I knew it would be refunded, and a few weeks went by without hearing anything. Then I contacted them several times, and eventually they said they couldn't send my order, and then had them cancel my PayPal. Afterward, I tried to make another purchase, and they said they no longer accept PayPal payments, and it had to be in coins.

Several others have lost their coins with them. So please don't do it, for your safety.

So were they able to refund your money back

But you should inform payal support team about the money you lost, bro that money is huge , There should be a way of investigating this issue , did they send you any invoice or receipt after making the payment , because paypal has the IDs,Traveling Passport, Billing address and the credentials of the person who created that business Paypal account , they could quickly help you get back your transaction by tracking down the user of their service , Because paypal allows you to verify lots of KYC documents before creating account with them , Bro you need to channel a report to the paypal support team , because that money is too huge and they need to pay you back .That is fraud , You could attach the invoice they sent to you as a proof of what you are saying in the support teams article , Please let me know upon receiving the message

Last edited by a moderator:
Back