• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

First meetup in Kiev report

dmitriybtc

Hey guys, I want to share the results of the first meetup that was held on April 20th in Kiev.

There were around 20 people but that was a good thing because we had a very friendly atmosphere. Everybody leaved the place satisfied, and that's the main goal I believe.

The cool part is that we had one of the masternode's owners (@akhavr). He helped a lot, I really appreciate his work, really great guy.

Here's the video:

I have no idea why but photos just don't work here, you can find some of them on this blog post.

Last edited:
I have no idea why but photos just don't work here.

Let me help you....

1*hn-khV53wKb-mAiVOvpnLw.jpeg

The anonymous guy behind the poster, can he move or is he a showcase doll?

The next time you will post the people who received the dash, let them be in a video because someone may claim that those are cut-pasted fake photos. In your video the audience never appears. Just photos, which is not a proof. A video of the people who received the dash is much more difficult to fake than a simple photo, although not impossible. So more precautions should be taken.

Next time tell us the exact time your conferance takes place, do it in a live internet stream and give some time to truly randomly selected internet watchers (preferably proved masternode owners) to command you and the rest audience who received the dash in real time to do some random things (for example all together touch their nose), in order for everyone to verify that your event is a real and not a fake one.

Last edited:
Back