• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

MornShip Studio releases DASH MasterNode Master (DASHMM) system based cloud server (VPS)

dashmm

Release time: 2017-04-20

After several months of development and testing, MornShip Studio releases DASH MasterNode Master (DASHMM) system based cloud server (VPS).

The customers can easily run and manage the DASH masternode powered by the DASHMM system, and customers lease cloud server (VPS) provided by MornShip Studio, using the DASHMM configuration file, activate the agent DASH masternode system on a remote VPS, you can enjoy the service and profit from masternode. Customers need to do is only to do with the simple activation of the remote masternode operation, server configuration, management, maintenance and other work are all done by MornShip Studio, and DASHMM system also provides DDOS attack protection and backup masternode service, and reduce online service time loss caused by a variety of reasons, it will greatly improve the masternode online rate (>99.9%), ensure customers get masternode stable rewards. At present, the monthly rewards of one DASH masternode is up to 500 $, subtract monthly 30 $ /1 masternode hosting the DASHMM system rental service, you can get about 470 $ monthly net profit(on current price), so it is a very good cost performance of services.

DASHMM system for masternode hosting service customers, provide the user experience first service model: the first revenue then payment, namely provide the first 7-10 days reliable service for customers, to ensure that customers have the first masternode profit, then collect fees payable by customers of the hosting service. If the customers does not satisfy with the DASHMM system service, it can not make any payment, thus the automatic termination masternode hosting service.

The DASHMM system provides DASH masternode configuration file automatic generation service, masternode configuration file will be available after customers fill the masternode wallet address and query it.

DASHMM system provides masternode status query service for free, and to ensure that the information provided for masternode are all from the open network environment, do not expose privacy of masternode.

DASHMM system follows the principle of open source code, everyone can get the all the source code of latest version on the GitHub for free.

Let us begin experimenting with a new DASH masternode mode provided by DASHMM system!

More information about DASHMM system, you can access it here: http://my.dashmm.win/faq.php

My apologies, but I'm having a hard time understanding this -- sounds like English is not your first language. Also, I'm weak on masternode operations.

What does DASHMM do?

After several months of development and testing

Your GitHub repository looks like it was created yesterday.

The FAQ confused me -- there is information there about masternodes, but nothing about this DASHMM.

Again, I apologize for my confusion. I

My apologies, but I'm having a hard time understanding this -- sounds like English is not your first language. Also, I'm weak on masternode operations.

What does DASHMM do?

Your GitHub repository looks like it was created yesterday.

The FAQ confused me -- there is information there about masternodes, but nothing about this DASHMM.

Again, I apologize for my confusion. I

Thanks for your suggestion first.
Yeah, we should add more info about our DASHMM system.
DASHMM system support two main function:
1. DASHMM can help you to monitor your MN.
2. DASHMM can provide you with MN agent service.

We hope the DASHMM could add to the DASH MN service vendor list, who may help us? Thanks.

Back