• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Baikal Giant A900 Dash Miner available for sale.

JasonHan

If anyone is interested let me know! Thanks.

Attachments

• baikal-miner.png
    baikal-miner.png
    8.9 KB · Views: 153
  • Baikal-X11-miner.jpg
    Baikal-X11-miner.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 154
  • Baikal-Giant-A900-Miner1.jpg
    Baikal-Giant-A900-Miner1.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 144
  • Baikal-Giant-A900-.jpg
    Baikal-Giant-A900-.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 157
It's $3500 USD at the moment because of the shortage in market. It might go up a bit more soon because it was going around $2500~2700.

If anyone is interested let me know! Thanks.
Hi!
PM me if available
I am ready to a bay you one piece for testing. What terms of sale? The price in 3500USD is actual? Transfer to Russia is possible? Cost of very hi speed delivery? You can specify in the Invoice cost 300USD and write that it is "PSU POE Network"? I can buy 20pcs in the future? For what cost? PM me if available.

Last edited:
Hey, that's fine. You can test out 1 piece for testing. The price is $3500 at the moment but I have a feeling that it'll go up a bit more soon because of the demand and we will lack supply soon. Speed of delivery will be within a week I believe unless there's a customs problem on your end. Yes, I can specify the invoice that way no problem. For 20pcs, I'll have to check my supplier and let you know since there's a guy who is going to buy 100pcs soon....

Hi. I'm interested. Is it brand new? Do you still have it? How can we do a "trustless" deal? Thanks
Hey, Yes all of our distributing products are brand new. Except! we do run a stress test to ensure that the device works up to our standards before we ship them out to our clients.

I have two more clients who bought the Giants from me and they have received them today so after they test, they will leave me a feedback about their transaction.

You can either contact them to see if I'm legit or not and we can go from there. If you want to do a FaceTime with me that's fine too to prove that the picture on my profile is me.

Let me know if there are any different way you'd like me to prove myself to you.

At the moment, I only take BTC for transaction so I understand your situation and I'd like to earn your trust to do this business.

Regards,

-Jason

Hey, Yes all of our distributing products are brand new. Except! we do run a stress test to ensure that the device works up to our standards before we ship them out to our clients.

I have two more clients who bought the Giants from me and they have received them today so after they test, they will leave me a feedback about their transaction.

You can either contact them to see if I'm legit or not and we can go from there. If you want to do a FaceTime with me that's fine too to prove that the picture on my profile is me.

Let me know if there are any different way you'd like me to prove myself to you.

At the moment, I only take BTC for transaction so I understand your situation and I'd like to earn your trust to do this business.

Regards,

-Jason

Ok. How much is it in USD? and is there an escrow service that can hold my money until the unit is delivered?

Thanks

Ok. How much is it in USD? and is there an escrow service that can hold my money until the unit is delivered?

Thanks
Hey, the current price is at $4200 + shipping which usually comes out to $100~$150 for shipping.
Regarding the escrow services, I'd like to but I don't because I have to make the payment to the distributor first in order for the product to be shipped out to you so that means my personal money is being tied up until everything settles. You can read my profile trading feedbacks to get a better idea of my clients so far. (There will be about 3 more people leaving their feedback within today or tomorrow as well on top of what I have already here).

3500 would be a great price, however, I felt very happy to get 2 from one guy USED one for 4250.00 and the
other for 4000.00 $

Back