• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

multiple masternode trezor

violinclapper

Hi guys I've got multiple masternodes can i use 1 trezor to start them all and store all private keys or do i need 1 Trezor per masternode?

1 trezor all MNs.
Just keep safe your seed ;)

Would you mind providing a guide on how to set it up to have multiple MN on one trezor? and do i use dash wallet or electrum?

that really doesn't help a whole lot what article or post am i looking for? and what do you mean go on trezor online wallet and fund account#2 i cat dump dash all in one address can i?
doesn't it require multiple address?

Do you think that masternode work if you put the collateral other than 1000? No it will not.
You want multiplies MNs right? So you need different addresses to fund on your account nr 2 with 1000 coins each.

Check this as well. There is a guide for how to do it too
https://github.com/chaeplin/dashmnb

Last edited:
Dude i know it wont work without the collateral, I'm asking for a specific link to a guide on how to do it, because the way you have explained it was not so great.!

Dude i know it wont work without the collateral, I'm asking for a specific link to a guide on how to do it, because the way you have explained it was not so great.!

hey
i know exactly what u mean and are looking for (same here)
but we do not have that in place yet !
i just got my tremor = trezor :) yesterday and will work on guides (have flare already lined up to help me out) when ready !

Back