• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

PinIdea ASIC X11 Miner DU-1 (USB Version Hashrate 9 MH/s , Releasing in Mid-May 2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already have a Baikal Mini-miner (which is great) and would love to get 4 more but they are out of stock - as I'm sure everyone knows.

This little USB miner seems to be the only one available right now BUT.....

when I read all the posts here it gets me a little worried. There looks like there are many posts from people having problems with the Pinidea DU-1. Are there many people out there who are using them without problems? Wouyld anyone actually recommend them?

It seems that you must buy at least 5 of them - which is approximately 45mh/s @60W, which seems terrible compared to the Baikal miner, but it's much better than my GTX 1070 GPU which manages about 15mh/s at about 120W. Also I assume I will need to buy a couple of high output USB hubs - so is it really worth it?

Use WinRAR or 7zip to open it.

Thanks a nunch, Balych! I've got 6 of them up and running after picking up a couple USB hubs.

With that said (this is for everyone), I know i've seen references in this thread about them not producing the listed Hash-rate, but couldn't find any post conclusive as to why. Is it the USB hub? Cable?

If it's the hub, what are people using? I've got 6 running and seem to only get 16MH/s... Kinda disappointed!

Thanks again

Thanks a nunch, Balych! I've got 6 of them up and running after picking up a couple USB hubs.

With that said (this is for everyone), I know i've seen references in this thread about them not producing the listed Hash-rate, but couldn't find any post conclusive as to why. Is it the USB hub? Cable?

If it's the hub, what are people using? I've got 6 running and seem to only get 16MH/s... Kinda disappointed!

Thanks again
Is your hub with additional power supply? Miner need 2.0A to normal work @400MHz and 8MH/s, so 60W+ additional power for 6 pcs.
Also, my original cables was bad, so I re-solder them.

Hello. Anyone have tried to purchase this recently? I have ordered 5 from their website, received confirmation of payment, but nothing like order tracking or any reply with estimate delivery. Its been about week now and got nothing. Can anyone confirm whether they still operate? Thanks

Also if anyone would have working contact for them I would try to ask for tracking info. Sent email to their support, but no reply.

Hmm I have still not received anything other that the confirmation after I sent payment. Ordered 20/3. Getting a bit nervous. Support didn't reply to my email either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back