• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

1000 dash of masternode

MoroccoNode

hi , can someone give me answer to this question :

Who takes the 1000 dash? and Can I recover them in any time?

many thanks.

Hi.

I am a new member to the forum. I am a bitcoin and ether ATM operator, the one and only in Jakarta that exchange with rupiah.

I only know dash since last year, interested because of the instant send feature and the masternode.

I start owning dash only at the beginning of this year. I bought at around US$13. I was thinking of accumulating for my ATM float (if next time I want to also include dash) and was thinking of running masternode

But after only accumulating 60 dash, price went up and now it is stable at about 9 times the price back in early January. I don't think I want to buy another 940 dash at current price so I probably would give up masternode.

My questions to the dash developer : are you thinking of reducing the 1000 dash to maybe 200 now that the price has gone up that much ? I think it is good to have more individuals with masternode in order to be more decentralised.

if they decrease the amount for a masternode then what happens if the price takes a massive down turn then they would have to increase it back to 1000?

if they decrease the amount for a masternode then what happens if the price takes a massive down turn then they would have to increase it back to 1000?
There is no need to increase it back because I think the criticism is how decentralised is the masternode. The more different individuals is the better right ?

im only new to dash so i dont have much experience with it but my thoughts on it are keep the 1000 dash for masternodes and perhaps create a different type of node for smaller amounts without the voting power.

Hi.

I am a new member to the forum. I am a bitcoin and ether ATM operator, the one and only in Jakarta that exchange with rupiah.

I only know dash since last year, interested because of the instant send feature and the masternode.

I start owning dash only at the beginning of this year. I bought at around US$13. I was thinking of accumulating for my ATM float (if next time I want to also include dash) and was thinking of running masternode

But after only accumulating 60 dash, price went up and now it is stable at about 9 times the price back in early January. I don't think I want to buy another 940 dash at current price so I probably would give up masternode.

My questions to the dash developer : are you thinking of reducing the 1000 dash to maybe 200 now that the price has gone up that much ? I think it is good to have more individuals with masternode in order to be more decentralised.
For current solution check this thread or this site.
For feature plans check this video.

Back