• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

First Dash Investor Report on Two Funded Budget Proposals!

Will you review my investor report featuring the return on two budget proposal investments with me by watching the video below?

Summary:

I appreciate the 68 Dash sent to me from https://www.dashcentral.org/p/10videotutorials and https://www.dashcentral.org/p/facebook-ads worth $2933 on March 12, 2017! What do I have to show for it 11 days later?
  1. I made 12 videos about Dash most of which were rendered into one complete masternode setup presentation. View all 12 videos at https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwjXVhbTO15Oim4bwRzWGXoakjT4vblaO
  2. Over 667,610 Facebook users saw the ads featuring the second version of the video with the updated encryption tutorial. 448,020 minutes were watched on YouTube which equals nearly a year of viewing time! The Facebook ads budget has $1,043.50 total spent of $1,466.50 limit and will continue to run for another month or so meaning nearly a million people in nearly every country should be reached by the time it is finished!
  3. Hundreds of people shared the videos and thousands left comments including one person saying they invested 4,000 Euros after watching!
  4. Node40 tracked one masternode signup directly through my link and the owner Perry Woodin was kind enough to send me a thank you email.
  5. Amanda B. Johnson left kind feedback on the videos as well and I hope thousands of people will discover her show as a result of the videos I made!

Would you like me to submit any additional proposals? If so, will you suggest what you would like me to create based on what I have done? I value as much feedback as you are willing to give including what to do, how much Dash to ask for, and when to submit.

Thank you for trusting me with these two proposals and I hope to have made a positive contribution to our community!

Sincerely,
Jerry Banfield

PS: Here is the Facebook video with over 100,000 views from ads which takes about 5 impressions to get a view!

Last edited:
Wow great work! Is there a way we can further verify these numbers?

I would certainly continue to vote for these proposals with this kind of reach is happening.

Wow great work! Is there a way we can further verify these numbers?

I would certainly continue to vote for these proposals with this kind of reach is happening.

Thank you for asking this! I thought I had the Facebook video up on the original post but I did not! Here it is! On all of the current videos on Facebook and YouTube, you can see the view count at

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwjXVhbTO15Oim4bwRzWGXoakjT4vblaO

On future proposals, I would offer to tag the official Dash Facebook page which would then be able to see the analytics on the ad.

Last edited:
Will you review my investor report featuring the return on two budget proposal investments with me by watching the video below?

Summary:

I appreciate the 68 Dash sent to me from https://www.dashcentral.org/p/10videotutorials and https://www.dashcentral.org/p/facebook-ads worth $2933 on March 12, 2017! What do I have to show for it 11 days later?
  1. I made 12 videos about Dash most of which were rendered into one complete masternode setup presentation. View all 12 videos at https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwjXVhbTO15Oim4bwRzWGXoakjT4vblaO
  2. Over 667,610 Facebook users saw the ads featuring the second version of the video with the updated encryption tutorial. 448,020 minutes were watched on YouTube which equals nearly a year of viewing time! The Facebook ads budget has $1,043.50 total spent of $1,466.50 limit and will continue to run for another month or so meaning nearly a million people in nearly every country should be reached by the time it is finished!
  3. Hundreds of people shared the videos and thousands left comments including one person saying they invested 4,000 Euros after watching!
  4. Node40 tracked one masternode signup directly through my link and the owner Perry Woodin was kind enough to send me a thank you email.
  5. Amanda B. Johnson left kind feedback on the videos as well and I hope thousands of people will discover her show as a result of the videos I made!

Would you like me to submit any additional proposals? If so, will you suggest what you would like me to create based on what I have done? I value as much feedback as you are willing to give including what to do, how much Dash to ask for, and when to submit.

Thank you for trusting me with these two proposals and I hope to have made a positive contribution to our community!

Sincerely,
Jerry Banfield

PS: Here is the Facebook video with over 100,000 views from ads which takes about 5 impressions to get a view!

Jerry this is great. However you must understand a large portion of the population does not understand what is money, how money is made, what is fiat, gold, silver, cryptocurrencies, the history of money, the federal reserve, fractional reserve banking, the history of banking and so on. Speaking about Dash is great, but if viewers don't understand the foundation of money and why we have cryptocurrencies in this day and age, many may simply get bored or not understand it.

If I knew how to make youtube videos and was famous, I would focus on this first, and then drive people towards cryptocurrencies and Dash.

;)

Jerry this is great. However you must understand a large portion of the population does not understand what is money, how money is made, what is fiat, gold, silver, cryptocurrencies, the history of money, the federal reserve, fractional reserve banking, the history of banking and so on. Speaking about Dash is great, but if viewers don't understand the foundation of money and why we have cryptocurrencies in this day and age, many may simply get bored or not understand it.

If I knew how to make youtube videos and was famous, I would focus on this first, and then drive people towards cryptocurrencies and Dash.

;)

Thank you for sharing this because I would be happy to make a new series of videos explaining each of these different points and focusing on how Dash is helpful!

For any future ads I would! For the ad I am running now, I am not able to tag it because I submitted the ad before the proposal passed to make sure it was approved and did not think to tag it!

no offence - but tbh - this is exactly the thing
everybody is asking for funding to prop up THEIR pages (incl ego) and NOT Dash as a general !
come on guys , are we doing this for Dash or our own pages and egos ?
really , in the future these proposals really need to be proper checked by MNO's as this is .....(sorry needed to rant there for a sec :rolleyes:)

no offence - but tbh - this is exactly the thing
everybody is asking for funding to prop up THEIR pages (incl ego) and NOT Dash as a general !
come on guys , are we doing this for Dash or our own pages and egos ?
really , in the future these proposals really need to be proper checked by MNO's as this is .....(sorry needed to rant there for a sec :rolleyes:)

Although this is a minor thing which I'm sure Jerry can fix, Jerry is legit and is/would be a great help to the Dash community. His YouTube videos are really nice. "Jerry Banfield"

Although this is a minor thing which I'm sure Jerry can fix, Jerry is legit and is/would be a great help to the Dash community. His YouTube videos are really nice. "Jerry Banfield"

i know i blew my fuze there for a sec :rolleyes:
happens sometimes :D

Summary:

Sincerely,
Jerry Banfield

Jerry I'm looking at your live video right now and you are justifying a 20k budget for videos because Amanda is doing it. This makes no sense to me. Are you into Dash because of all the good things Dash wants to do for the rest of the world? Or are you into Dash because of personal profit you can get from budget proposals? It sounds like you have the wrong intentions. I also think ABJ is charging too much for the videos she makes.

I believe you need to re-think your stance. ABJ needs to as well (20k is too much).

Dash.org is creating a project to benefit all humanity.

If your interested in the Dash project, and want to contribute, why not make 5 minute videos about Dash on your YouTube channels and accept Dash donations? Besides, the more people that know about Dash, the higher the value your Dash coins will be. Or perhaps make a budget proposal for $300-$500 per video instead of 20k?

This isn't about you, or me, or any individual. This is about improving the lives of the people that are stolen by they're governments around the world through fiat inflation and hyperinflation.

Maybe you should be a bit more humble with your requests, and not make rant videos when your proposals get No's.

Back