• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Mixing over 1 DASH

Dusan

I started mixing over 1 DASH and after 14 hours i steel had 0 (zero) PrivateSend Balance.
I'm using Dash Core version v0.12.1.3
After this 14 hours period remained me 0,94 DASH balance (not privatesend balance).

Any idea why mixing did not work?

Sorry, but i am still not able to mix the coins.
Now i sent 2.2DASH to a new, never used wallet (Dash Core version v0.12.1.4).
Settings are 2DASH/2Rounds.
Mixing i started 14 hours ago, it jumped after a short to 20% and now after 14 hours shows the same 20%.
Remaining keys 915.
PrivateSend balance is 0 (zero). Total balance 2.17DASH.
Any idea what i am doing wrong?

Sorry, but i am still not able to mix the coins.
Now i sent 2.2DASH to a new, never used wallet (Dash Core version v0.12.1.4).
Settings are 2DASH/2Rounds.
Mixing i started 14 hours ago, it jumped after a short to 20% and now after 14 hours shows the same 20%.
Remaining keys 915.
PrivateSend balance is 0 (zero). Total balance 2.17DASH.
Any idea what i am doing wrong?
Do you have multisession enabled?
If not, switch it enabled, it speed up mixing significantly.

Mainnet mixing test 25.3.2017.

Total 2.20 Dash
Mixing settings: multisession enabled, amount 2, rounds 2.

Settings:
settings.png

Start:
start - 0min.png

30 mins:
30min.png

60 mins:
60min.png

92 mins, 100%:
92min.png

Attachments

• settings.png
    settings.png
    82.6 KB · Views: 100
Please try 0.12.1.4
yes, i use 0.12.1.4 (LINUX), only the first time i used 0.12.1.3

Mainnet mixing test 25.3.2017.

Settings:
Thanks for precise instructions, but i do the same and it stucks at 20%.
As i saw you are using Windows Dash Core, but i use Linux Dash Core.

mixing-png.3246

It seems in Linux Dash core 0.12.1.4 it has not been fixed. Maybe i am wrong,
but for me it does not work and always stucks at 20%.

Attachments

• mixing.png
    mixing.png
    19.2 KB · Views: 154
yes, i use 0.12.1.4 (LINUX), only the first time i used 0.12.1.3

Thanks for precise instructions, but i do the same and it stucks at 20%.
As i saw you are using Windows Dash Core, but i use Linux Dash Core.

mixing-png.3246

It seems in Linux Dash core 0.12.1.4 it has not been fixed. Maybe i am wrong,
but for me it does not work and always stucks at 20%.
That's weird, the code base for all OSes is exactly the same.
Can you send me debug.log pls? [email protected]
(pls zip it first)

Well, everything seems to be working - your wallet connected to different MNs and created mixing sessions as it should. However all these sessions timed out because no other participants were found. It's quite strange that you were that unlucky but there is no indication of any error. One thing that can probably play additional role here is the fact that you are using proxy and sometimes it fails to connect with "unknown response from proxy" error, so you might be missing these opportunities to mix which again is very unlucky but possible.

Now i removed proxy and connected directly... again the same story, it stucks at 20%.
To reach 20% it tooks maybe 15 sec.
mixing-png.3247

These are my settings now
mixing1-png.3248

mixing2-png.3249

Attachments

• mixing.png
    mixing.png
    20.5 KB · Views: 145
  • mixing1.png
    mixing1.png
    27.7 KB · Views: 147
  • mixing2.png
    mixing2.png
    24.9 KB · Views: 152
Progress % is an estimated value - you can only guess how long it will take due to its nature. Mixing process is broken in few steps and each has its weight. First one is to break funds into common denominations and create mixing collaterals - it has weight of 20%. This step is done locally that's why you reach 20% so fast - it's trivial to do with small sum like 2 DASH (could take much longer with larger sum). Next step is actual mixing which is trying to start but you can't mix alone, you need other people to participate. See that "PrivateSend request incomplete. Session timed out. Will retry..." message? That's it. Wallet successfully connected to some random masternode, masternode confirmed it and new session was created and broadcasted to the network. However no other people selected your session or not enough of them joined in the next 30 seconds so session timed out. This could be due to few reasons: 1) there is not enough people mixing 2) there are many people mixing but they are joining in some other sessions or mixing larger denoms. Considering the fact that I just tried mixing myself and was able to mix some each 2-5 minutes, I would guess the later (though I also see many timeouts).

Back