• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

My computer deleted one of my Dash Wallets

Hi, my fantastic new windows 10 laptop just deleted one of my Dash Wallets luckily it only had 5 Dash. I have this backed up on a USB but when I placed the USB on my laptop the Wallet shows 0 Dash, why??

Hi, my fantastic new windows 10 laptop just deleted one of my Dash Wallets luckily it only had 5 Dash. I have this backed up on a USB but when I placed the USB on my laptop the Wallet shows 0 Dash, why??

are you sure you are using the correct directory ?
12.0 was Dash
12.1 is Dashcore

are you sure you are using the correct directory ?
12.0 was Dash
12.1 is Dashcore

I turned off my windows 10 laptop, and turned in on and now all files show up again. Wow that's not reliable at all. Omg fk this sky-net crap, returning this laptop tomorrow.

I have the wallet.dat information, do you know where I need to place this wallet.dat folder in order to recover the 5 Dash?

"wallet.dat Folder" ??
wallet.dat is 1 file !
on PC it belongs here:
C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming

I turned off my windows 10 laptop, and turned in on and now all files show up again. Wow that's not reliable at all. Omg fk this sky-net crap, returning this laptop tomorrow.

whaaaat ? weird
buy a Mac ;)

Are you sure windows deleted your file not your anti-virus software? That is weird. Maybe you should change the data directory to a different location, e.g. D:\dashcore
And wait for the wallet to sync to show your correct balance.

使用Tapatalk 發送

Are you sure windows deleted your file not your anti-virus software? That is weird. Maybe you should change the data directory to a different location, e.g. D:\dashcore
And wait for the wallet to sync to show your correct balance.

使用Tapatalk 發送

Thanks for your help and everything :) it appears I overloaded my new PC with stuff: I had downloaded norton + malwarebytes + zone alarm and it appears all that stuff made my computer act weird and not show my Dash Wallet, I removed 2 and now my PC is working fine. Nothing got deleted and my PC is loading up fine now.

Thanks for your help and everything :) it appears I overloaded my new PC with stuff: I had downloaded norton + malwarebytes + zone alarm and it appears all that stuff made my computer act weird and not show my Dash Wallet, I removed 2 and now my PC is working fine. Nothing got deleted and my PC is loading up fine now.

Good to know [emoji1]

使用Tapatalk 發送

Back