• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Wallet + p2p pool

theghost1980

hello there I would like to know the following:
Do I need to leave my wallet open while mining on a p2pool?
I think the answer is no because I'm using the baikal mini miner which is connected by ethernet port to the p2p node pool. So I guess no need to leave open 24/7 the qt wallet on my PC while mining, But it is better to confirm this or to know the best way.

Thanks for your time!

No, you don't need to leave your wallet open - the Baikal miner will connect to the stratum of p2pool and transmit the hash/work there. Any coins mined will be sent to your mining address.

No, you don't need to leave your wallet open - the Baikal miner will connect to the stratum of p2pool and transmit the hash/work there. Any coins mined will be sent to your mining address.

Not at this time. My miner work, i see block mined on explorerdash, but nothing arrive on my wallet for few days. Over load of the system DASH? It is not good for stay a real currency.

Not at this time. My miner work, i see block mined on explorerdash, but nothing arrive on my wallet for few days. Over load of the system DASH? It is not good for stay a real currency.
If you see right balance at yout address in explorer then is nothing wrong with DASH, check this or ask Exodus support.

I tried Dash core wallet, all the night (in France) and at this time no receive DASH for mining

Hello there. You must check if the address is "mining" is one of your addresses in your DASH wallet.
Usually when mining DASH on a p2pool node, depending on your hash rate, you will get constantly an amount of DASH to your wallet.

In example, I have a miner with 150 MH/s, which provides me around 0,06 DASH daily. Check out the image of it:
70c4bd122e.png

If you look closely, you can see how with this miner, I receive 0.00228632 DASH each 2 hours, maybe a bit more.
So I suggest you do the following:
- Check you mining address
- Open your DASH wallet and re-check that address belongs to you

If after checking you still are not getting any DASH, check your wallet version, update it (there is plenty of info about how to do that BUT REMEMBER TO BACKUP YOUR WALLET FIRST, in several locations)
Also i suggest you to contact support if you cannot solve it by yourself.
I hope this helps!

Hello there. You must check if the address is "mining" is one of your addresses in your DASH wallet.
Usually when mining DASH on a p2pool node, depending on your hash rate, you will get constantly an amount of DASH to your wallet.

In example, I have a miner with 150 MH/s, which provides me around 0,06 DASH daily. Check out the image of it:
70c4bd122e.png

If you look closely, you can see how with this miner, I receive 0.00228632 DASH each 2 hours, maybe a bit more.
So I suggest you do the following:
- Check you mining address
- Open your DASH wallet and re-check that address belongs to you

If after checking you still are not getting any DASH, check your wallet version, update it (there is plenty of info about how to do that BUT REMEMBER TO BACKUP YOUR WALLET FIRST, in several locations)
Also i suggest you to contact support if you cannot solve it by yourself.
I hope this helps!
Thanks you for your answer.

I have update my wallet, and i worked on P2POOL, and that worked. I have me to an 150 MH/s. The seller told me to create on account on coimine. But before i did need. Just P2POOL and pass x. Do you have create an account on P2Pool or you use the setting on your miner?

Thanks you for your answer.

I have update my wallet, and i worked on P2POOL, and that worked. I have me to an 150 MH/s. The seller told me to create on account on coimine. But before i did need. Just P2POOL and pass x. Do you have create an account on P2Pool or you use the setting on your miner?

Hi man. Well you do not need an account to join a p2pool. Basically your wallet it's your account. It will be your user (in the miner's configuration), I guess you are using a baikal mini miner right?
Well follow this guide and you will be mining DASH and I ensure you, you will be happy!
Let me know how it goes, Btw what language do you speak? besides english?

Thanks. That is i had make and i have earn 0.3 dash. But at one moment my wallet don't receive :(
i am french

Attachments

• exo.jpg
    exo.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 126
Hi man. Well you do not need an account to join a p2pool. Basically your wallet it's your account. It will be your user (in the miner's configuration), I guess you are using a baikal mini miner right?
Well follow this guide and you will be mining DASH and I ensure you, you will be happy!
Let me know how it goes, Btw what language do you speak? besides english?
Yes it is a baikal mini miner 150

Yes it is a baikal mini miner 150

Ok I see the problem. Aussi parle moi on français, je comprendre (My french is kind of terrible to write but I can read a bit)

Well mon frère. I see, you are using exodus wallet. You must use the QT Dash wallet. Download it here
Follow the instructions. It will synchronise to the DASH network, it will take some time. be patience
After that. You will be able to create a new DASH address:
73f3a36d35.png

- Click on "receive"
- Put a label, this is just an identifier for you only. For example: "mining address"
- leave "Amount" as it is (No amount)
- Message: if you want to write a message (leave it blank as well)
- As soon as you hit "Request Payment" you will see something like this

the address, copy & paste. I suggest you, start mining on that address.

So anytime you open your DASH Qt, as soon as the network synchronisation starts, you will see the DASH coming in
7401b2c4ce.png

Ok I see the problem. Aussi parle moi on français, je comprendre (My french is kind of terrible to write but I can read a bit)

Well mon frère. I see, you are using exodus wallet. You must use the QT Dash wallet. Download it here
Follow the instructions. It will synchronise to the DASH network, it will take some time. be patience
After that. You will be able to create a new DASH address:
73f3a36d35.png

- Click on "receive"
- Put a label, this is just an identifier for you only. For example: "mining address"
- leave "Amount" as it is (No amount)
- Message: if you want to write a message (leave it blank as well)
- As soon as you hit "Request Payment" you will see something like this

the address, copy & paste. I suggest you, start mining on that address.

So anytime you open your DASH Qt, as soon as the network synchronisation starts, you will see the DASH coming in
7401b2c4ce.png
Cela veut dire que mon anglais est vraiment trop mauvais :(. Oui j'ai créé un wallet sur dash core. Mais rien. Sur coimine c'est OK et sur supernova aussi mais on ne reçoit qu'à partir de 0.1 dash. Je viens de suivre la procédure et ai remis /+0.08 après l'adresse de exodus dans le Baikal. Si rien ne se passe je tente de changer pour une adresse dash core. Encore merci pour tes explications. j'espère que tout va revenir à la normale.

Cela veut dire que mon anglais est vraiment trop mauvais :(. Oui j'ai créé un wallet sur dash core. Mais rien. Sur coimine c'est OK et sur supernova aussi mais on ne reçoit qu'à partir de 0.1 dash. Je viens de suivre la procédure et ai remis /+0.08 après l'adresse de exodus dans le Baikal. Si rien ne se passe je tente de changer pour une adresse dash core. Encore merci pour tes explications. j'espère que tout va revenir à la normale.

Fondamentalement, le portefeuille cœur de tiret est celui que vous allez utiliser pour «miner» sur le p2pool. Faites ce que je vous ai dit. Après avoir créé la nouvelle adresse juste pour l'exploration, vous pouvez vérifier sur votre nœud p2pool.
Supernova est quelque chose de différent. Je vous recommande p2pool.
Si vous vérifiez les nœuds réels: http://www.p2poolmining.us/p2poolnodes/
Vous pouvez vous connecter au nœud, qui a un meilleur "ping" pour votre (couleur verte)
Http://178.62.234.101:7903/static/
Si vous connectez votre mineur à elle, vous verrez votre adresse. Aussi, si vous regardez les paramètres, vous verrez "Predicted Payout" le noeud vous informera, votre prochain paiement.

Bonne chance!

(google translation)

Fondamentalement, le portefeuille cœur de tiret est celui que vous allez utiliser pour «miner» sur le p2pool. Faites ce que je vous ai dit. Après avoir créé la nouvelle adresse juste pour l'exploration, vous pouvez vérifier sur votre nœud p2pool.
Supernova est quelque chose de différent. Je vous recommande p2pool.
Si vous vérifiez les nœuds réels: http://www.p2poolmining.us/p2poolnodes/
Vous pouvez vous connecter au nœud, qui a un meilleur "ping" pour votre (couleur verte)
Http://178.62.234.101:7903/static/
Si vous connectez votre mineur à elle, vous verrez votre adresse. Aussi, si vous regardez les paramètres, vous verrez "Predicted Payout" le noeud vous informera, votre prochain paiement.

Bonne chance!

(google translation)

Parfait!!
Le Wallet fonctionne !!! Exodus et DASH Core, c'est bien l'indication "/+0.08" que j'ai sûrement retirer.

Pour le choix des noeuds effectivement je n'ai pas bien saisi. J'ai réussi a saisir en ajoutant : stratum+tcp://dash05.p2poolmining.us:7903

163.172.216.135 Netherlands, 07, Amsterdam
nl.gif
0% 34.7 days 100.02% 1.91 GH/s 6 635ms Check e8d4618-dirty
http://163.172.216.135:7903/static/

178.46.160.88 Russian Federation, 13, Chelyabinsk
ru.gif
0% 23.6 hours 99.56% 5.48 GH/s 10 649ms Check 5fd602d-dirty
http://178.46.160.88:7903/static/

5.9.143.40 Germany
de.gif
0% 7.6 days 103.01% 3.99 GH/s 4 808ms Check e8d4618-dirty
http://5.9.143.40:7903/static/

Je n'ai pas de ping en vert.

Mais j'ai sorti les trois noeuds au dessus.

Je pense que le noeud 163.172.216.135 Netherlands est le plus adapté pour moi?

Sur leur page ils indiquent bien la construction de l'adresse :

To connect to this P2Pool node simply point your miner at:
URL: stratum+tcp://5.9.143.40:7903
Username: Your Payout Address
Password: Anything

Le découpage pour les deux autres est il le même?

stratum+tcp://adresse du noeud dans la liste http://www.p2poolmining.us/p2poolnodes/:7903

Je vois bien mon adresse sur la page : http://5.9.143.40:7903/static/

Salut,
J'ai de nouveau un problème.

As-tiu déjà eu le cas : sur http://5.9.143.40:7903/static/

E vois mon adresse et le hashage mais le temps est très long :
Time to Share

et il y a inscrit cela dans, Predicted Payout :
no shares yet

?

Cela tourne sur coinmine mais plus sur les différents P2POOL, j'ai toujours l'indication : no share yet

??

Salut,
J'ai de nouveau un problème.

As-tiu déjà eu le cas : sur http://5.9.143.40:7903/static/

E vois mon adresse et le hashage mais le temps est très long :
Time to Share

et il y a inscrit cela dans, Predicted Payout :
no shares yet

?

Cela tourne sur coinmine mais plus sur les différents P2POOL, j'ai toujours l'indication : no share yet

??
It's hard to get shares, when you mine on node where miners have hashrate twice+ higher then yours.
Compare Hashrate, Share Difficulty and Time to Share - miner with 1.3GH same difficulty as miner with 180MH, but his Time to Share 5 times less, so probability that he get share before pool find new block is higher.
But if 180MH miner will connect to node where he only 1 or his hashrate highest - difficulty will adjust to his hashrate and his Time to Share will same as 1.3GH miner - his probability to get share will also same, and after some blocks "no share yet" could change to some numbers.

Back