• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Im can mining Dash with Asic S9 ?

Almir Augusto

Dear Friends

Bitman Antminer S9 can do 14 TH/S

But in the calculator 14 gh/s im can get 8953.74 U$ per Month !

this value are correct?

Thanks
Almir

Dear Friends

Bitman Antminer S9 can do 14 TH/S

But in the calculator 14 gh/s im can get 8953.74 U$ per Month !

this value are correct?

Thanks
Almir
Hi Almir,

If you already own the S-9, just mine for Bitcoin and then buy Dash/BTC on Poloniex (or another exchange) with it.

an angle you can try is something I'm considering (I have 0.11 dash lol) :)

I have knc titan scrypt miners....3200mh worth...on a free pool for ltc litecoin pool which gives bonus of 3% so gettitng 103% off what I mine

Shapeshift charges 1.48%....I've been moving LTC to BTC this way for years

I am thinking to do the same and just shapeshift LTC to dash instead to diversify ..still in my case with the free ltc pool woudl clear 101.52% lol
on the whole price

the equip is paid for ...you could mine BTC and move to dash in the same manner above...why buy a new cow?

Again worked great for mining/moving LTC to BTC (got me 100 btc paid off in full only thing in is hobby/labor/time

thus 'free equip' only pay for electric

anyway something to consider if you want to 'limp into dash' day by day or week by week ....if you really believe in it
just buy some amount of dash on the pump...me....the 100 btc is in storage untouched..anything I do with any crypto
has to stand on its own again now equip/buy/mine in the above manner

anyway its an angle (as long as the LTC difficulty holds out and does not make my LTC miner a doorstop for a few more months) :)

How im can do that ? is a cloud mining ?

or you have the equipment in your house?

Thanks
Almir

an angle you can try is something I'm considering (I have 0.11 dash lol) :)
I have knc titan scrypt miners....3200mh worth...on a free pool for ltc litecoin pool which gives bonus of 3% so gettitng 103% off what I mine
the equip is paid for ...you could mine BTC and move to dash in the same manner above...why buy a new cow?
Again worked great for mining/moving LTC to BTC (got me 100 btc paid off in full only thing in is hobby/labor/time
anyway its an angle (as long as the LTC difficulty holds out and does not make my LTC miner a doorstop for a few more months) :)

ok you have btc equip I have ltc equip but it should work the same

in my case I mine on www.litcoinpool.org it is a NO FEE or FREE Litecoin pool (not btc) that I mine my knc titans pow scrypt ltc
miners on..it also pays out 3% free bonus...so in my case with LTC I get 3% free over what I mine using this pool.

THUS what I did for the last 2 years was mine LTC and CONVERT IT Bitcoin using www.shapeshift.io the fee ( I think
check yourself) was to convert LTC to BTC direct and instant (w/o use of an exchange as such) at 1.48% fee

thus I mined LTC to BTC and for the last 2 years have converted LTC to BTC in this manner to get 100 BTC in that
I did not want it to stay in LTC (a wise move in 2 years of 20/20 hindsight with BTC pump)

What I am considering now is doing the same thing above with DASH

So you would mine your Bitcoin S9 Sha256 pow coin Bitcoin Miner on a pool of your choice. Not sure if you can
find a btc pool such as the one I use above for ltc..but perhaps....

assuming you can find a FREE decent btc pool you mine BTC per usual..when the mood moves you...you
then go to www.shapeshift.io and xfer your btc to dash say for the 1.48% fee (again check fees I think I am correct)

thus on a FREE BTC pool w/o a bonus you would eat a 1.48% fee for the trouble .....but if you pick the right coin
like me doing it from ltc to btc and/or you doing it from btc to dash..the bet is the coin you move too will out pace
the coin your particular miner can mine.

heh, my problem is I should have done this with dash last summer..however....in that my LTC to BTC conversion
has doubled my crypto in BTC by moving my LTC to BTC asap (or when I think the ratio is good) it has worked well

I'm just now considering maybe doing the same with my miners that mine LTC now and using shapeshift.io to move
to dash instead...or at least diversify more ...it is easy...no sign up or anything on shapeshift it is just a plain
xfer of capital...you say what coin you have (say btc) to dash...then next page says your dash address
your btc address to refund in case of a problem....and how MANY (in small print) you are allowed to move at one
time (if you go over the amount they allow for a switch it will auto refund....this is just for the 1 time you can move
the max they say then repeat right after with a new transaction)

then another page comes up after that 2nd page...says the address to send your btc to them and also
it will list the dash address the btc will be xfered to...and it waits

you can even bail at this point ...just do a test run no money involved..then move like whatever the min amount
on the page of btc it says you can move as a test...

again simple 1st page coin to go from (btc) coin to go to (dash)
hit agree to terms box
return

2nd page....address it is going to (dash) address return or other btc address it can bounce back to if problems

3rd page.

tells you the amount you can send (min) and (maximum) in btc

the address you need to send funds to (btc) and the address dash those funds will convert into (dash)

that's it ...you can also flush direct from your pool ..depending on settings and you can use another address (btc)
then the one you move the btc from as your just in case it hangs return address..they just want a btc address
to return to if something goes wrong..only reason it is there can be any btc address you control does not have
to be the address you used in btc to move the coin to dash

anyway play with it ..move some dust small btc around to test..but in my case with scrypt equip paid off
and at litecoinpool at 103% ...and me getting 101.52% over mining LTC anyway in the xfer..it has worked
slick for me moving ltc to btc..should work just fine ...

again play with shapeshift look the pages over till you get how easy it is..move a small amount of btc
to something till comfortable with it...again in my case...has worked slick to move ltc to btc over 2 years
had one issue with them..my fault ...moved too much and did NOT fill in the return LTC address if problems
(duh) contacted them via email and they sent me back 1k usd to the address I sent the ltc from...don't do that
so just make sure you are not sending more then they will take at that transaction (you can do many in a row
if you have a lot to move over their max) and always fill in the return to your wallet address for the coin your
moving......it takes quite a bit to mess up like i did :(

anyway ..i may move some ltc to dash tonite .that will put me at like 0.88 dash...zowie (so missed the boat) :(

Dear Searing

I am using only 2 RX470 video cards and mineir eth.
With ETH I get 100 US $ per month .. I have already achieved 0.13 BTC

With Dash it does not make up for why they only make 5mh / s each

I've been seeing about these KNC Titans, but I thought they are too big and they waste a lot of energy! I'm thinking of getting uyma Baikal Mini Miner but I do not think it's for sale with a good price. Do you know where I think?

Do you recommend a site to mine in the cloud and that has a good price?

Att
Almir

Back