• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Simple presentation

Which version do you like?

• Version 1

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Version 2

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DanyDee

Update 24.02.17
Link to download in wiki-dash!
-ELw90tNxarD7_A_XsHQOcmzjvMy4f6_Fo86UWst9X0.jpg

Feedback and suggestions are waiting on the PM or on the forum.

Directory link

English:
Russian:
Chinese:
Brazilian(Portuguese):
Spanish:
Font NotoSans
Bonus

Important! Before you open pptx install Noto Sans font.

-
Thanks for checking translation : Ian Kury, Studioz Tuga, Tungfa, JZA, Alexy, Alex. K.

Last edited:
I find the version 2 better as it`s more clearer to read even as version 1 has better graphics ;)
Nice job man!

Nice!

I think first version it more suitable for screens, and second as "printing version" - so both are good for different tasks.

chinese are double checking /edit soon - end of the week (they have the file)

Really nice presentation here.
I would disagree with the slide mentioning pyramid investments, because I don't think decentralization is the thing that differentiates Dash from a pyramid scheme. There are many decentralized pyramid schemes

For English version, perhaps correct to say "Why is Dash worth something?" Or "Why does Dash have value?" Rather than "Why does Dash worth something?"

Really nice presentation here.
I would disagree with the slide mentioning pyramid investments, because I don't think decentralization is the thing that differentiates Dash from a pyramid scheme. There are many decentralized pyramid schemes

For English version, perhaps correct to say "Why is Dash worth something?" Or "Why does Dash have value?" Rather than "Why does Dash worth something?"
thanks for the comment, fixed

about pyramid, would love to hear your answer.(What is the difference)

p.s. I meant that no autocracy in Dash.

Last edited:
a pyramid scheme needs a steady growing number of participants to live or produce profits. That is generally not true for crypto currencies

Hello, looks good.
But the word "transaction" already means "remittance".
In Russian: "транзация совершена" or "транзакция сделана" (транзакция переведена - масло масляное).
Thanks.

Back