• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Where to buy DRK with PayPal?

Reav3R

Please give me a legit website to buy DRK from with PayPal that releases the funds instantly with no delay.

You can buy BTC with paypal on virwox and exchange on poloniex for DRK.
They charge staggering fees and delay transactions for up to 48 hours. I once used a 10 euro PSC and they gave me only 6 euro in return, I emailed them and they refused to refund claiming I have agreed with their fees. Terrible service. Any other option for me?

They charge staggering fees and delay transactions for up to 48 hours. I once used a 10 euro PSC and they gave me only 6 euro in return, I emailed them and they refused to refund claiming I have agreed with their fees. Terrible service. Any other option for me?

Non that I know of.

only other thing I can think of, is to list a request in marketplace and see if someone will sell to you direct.. but I definitely suggest using an escrow account.. (I know Moolah.io has one), that way both you and the seller are protected from each other and I would bet the escrow fee is cheaper than dealing with 2 and 3 exchange rates to do all the transferring..

Exchanging Western Union to Darkcoin would be a lot more reasonable. No one wants PayPal because of possible disputes. Forget about finding a service that will release funds without a delay. If there were such services, they would bankrupt because of fraud and scam. Holding for 48 hours is risky enough. If I was a exchanger and accepted PayPal, I would hold funds for a week.

I would suggest using Coinbase and utilizing their instant buy feature. Takes a little while to verify your account for that though.

You could still use coinbase to buy the btc and then transfer that to a exchange of your choice to buy dark

Do they accept PayPal now? Last time I checked, it was strictly USA based bank transfers.
Only US-based bank accounts indeed.
If you would like a service for the EU that is based in the UK, Bitstamp is pretty much the equivalent of Coinbase and has better $/btc value basically any time of the day or night :)

Back