• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Masternodes are 60% of holdings

What is the optimal % of Dash being locked up in masternodes?

• 10%

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • 20%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 30%

• 40%

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • 50%

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • 60%

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • 70%

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • 80%

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • 90%

• Other...

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
Take the US dollar as an example, there is no doubt the top 1% own a large portion of the US money supply. But I'm sure you will also agree that the dollar is a fantastic medium of exchange all of the world.

No.
I dont take the US dollas as an example.
And surely I do not agree that the dollar is a fantastic medium of exchange.
The dollar is a time-space assymetric coin.
It is a fiat money that inherited all the deficiencies of the gold standard.
If the future generations suddently turn smart, then they should ban both dollar and gold, and stick directly to a well designed (and fair for every generation) cryptocoin.

Demo, if you think Dash is not a 'morally acceptable' crypto coin, then why not find one more to your liking. You say you do not hold any Dash, so why do you spend so much time here? There are hundreds of other alt coins out there.

Demo, if you think Dash is not a 'morally acceptable' crypto coin, then why not find one more to your liking. You say you do not hold any Dash, so why do you spend so much time here? There are hundreds of other alt coins out there.

Because dash is the only cryptocoin I am aware that has governance, and I am a political animal.
Dash's governance sucks, but it is better than nothing.

You certainly are 'political'

There is also another reason I like Dash. Dash community (but not necessarily all the dash core team members or the masternodes owners) are in fond of anonymity and like to remain behind the scenes.

Have a look for example at the shop windows.

bitcoin people
ethereum people
Ripple people
Litecoin people
Ethereum classic people

and Dash people. Only Monero people compare to Dash, but they have no governance.

Anonymous or with names, most of the dash community people like to remain behind the scenes. This is something I like over here. I dont like the persons who overexpose themselves or advertise themselves. And although there are exceptions, most of the Dash community members have the aforementioned behavior.

Last edited:
Back