• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

New online store that accepts Dash

GoBelle

Hi. My name is Isabela and as my first business I have created a manufacturing unit and an online store that deals only through cryptocurrencies. As of today, I have added support for Dash. I’ve been an employee for far too many years and it meant a lot of work with little reward. Hopefully I’ll do better on my own. Please check out the mission of our company here: gobelle.me/mission. If it resonates and you like any of our products for yourself or for someone else, go ahead and purchase it. Also, any feedback is valuable and makes a difference.

Fantastic! Nice page description. Thanks for accepting Dash, and helping to grow our ecosystem. Your products look nice too. Just a thought, maybe you should list your prices in crypto, as well...

I will link your page here, and will tweet you.

http://gobelle.me/mission

Thanks again,

Tao.

Hi. My name is Isabela and as my first business I have created a manufacturing unit and an online store that deals only through cryptocurrencies. As of today, I have added support for Dash. I’ve been an employee for far too many years and it meant a lot of work with little reward. Hopefully I’ll do better on my own. Please check out the mission of our company here: gobelle.me/mission. If it resonates and you like any of our products for yourself or for someone else, go ahead and purchase it. Also, any feedback is valuable and makes a difference.

hey isabella
i can not see ant crypto logos or prices on your pages, i would like to ad you to our merchants listing + Map
but without Dash logo or prices unfortunately i can not !?!?

Indeed our checkout page shows the logos and we specify in the mission page that we only accept cryptocurrency.

on merchats listing now
will ping the world map guys next

Hello Dash-People,
I am quite new into DASH and accept it as Payment in my Institute for Trauma-Therapy, Hypnotherapy & Hypnosistraining with international Certification. So I don´t sell anything online actually, but have the Dash-Logo included on my Page. How to make it on the Merchantslist?
Thanks and best Wishes from Switzerland,
Jörg

Hello Dash-People,
I am quite new into DASH and accept it as Payment in my Institute for Trauma-Therapy, Hypnotherapy & Hypnosistraining with international Certification. So I don´t sell anything online actually, but have the Dash-Logo included on my Page. How to make it on the Merchantslist?
Jörg
@tungfa :)

Hello Dash-People,
Jörg
moin Jörg
please email to [email protected] for listings and details :D
or ping me here direct and i take care of "it and you"

Back