• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

BlockPay ‘S’ Now Available on Android (Dash Merchants going Mobile ; ) http://www.newsbtc.com/2016/

Status
Not open for further replies.

tungfa

Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
BlockPay ‘S’ Now Available on Android
(Dash Merchants going Mobile ; )

http://www.newsbtc.com/2016/09/19/blockpay-s-now-available-on-android/

Free-to-use point-of-sale system enables merchants to accept one or more digital currencies at zero cost.
BlockPay2.png

MUNICH, GERMANY — The future of digital payments is here. Independent software development company BitShares Munich released the latest version of its digital currency-agnostic, zero-cost point-of-sale (POS) system, BlockPay “S”, over the weekend (Sept. 17). The application is currently available to downloadfor free at the Google Play Store.

“After months of hard work, we are more than happy to launch BlockPay ‘S’. It is our goal to build an easy plug-and-play point-of-sale platform that supports all of the top digital currencies,” said Christoph Hering, co-founder and CEO of BitShares Munich. “The application can be used by any business at zero cost.”

blockpay-1-300x143.jpg

Hering added, BlockPay hopes to streamline blockchain-based currencies for many different industries and, from the beginning, will support rising stars like Dash and Steem.

Rodrigo Crespo, co-founder and CMO at BitShares Munich, said, “We are so excited to finally launch BlockPay “S”. We are expanding extremely fast with our Ambassadors Program, and have already started promoting BlockPay “S” in more than 30 different countries.”

BlockPay Ambassadors are all around the world, explained Crespo, adding, “Thanks to their great support and efforts we are building new bridges between local business and the blockchain communities.”

BlockPay is designed to be an easy, fast and free platform that supports all digital currencies like Bitcoin, Steem, Ethereum, Dash and Smartcoins. The POS system leverages modern blockchain 2.0 technologies and introduces a platform that supports digital and fiat currencies, all in one application.

In addition, the BlockPay POS system has a built-in, automated Loyalty Points feature, eReceipt capability and overdraft protection. It can also run with Standalone (as a free application) or integrated with existing systems via an application programming interface that integrates BlockPay with vending machines, kiosks and into Odoo, SAP, Shopkeep, NCR and other POS platforms.

The company’s pre-initial coin offering wrapped up on Sept. 5, ending after 13 days. BitShares Munich raised 1,095 bitcoin (BTC), roughly US $657,000 at the time of the sale’s end. In the crowdsale, 6.5 million (out of the total 100 million) BlockPay tokens were distributed to at least 550 holders.

The BlockPay tokens are currently listed on CoinMarketCap.com, CryptoCompare, CoinGecko, and at the native explorer of OpenLedger and Bitshares.

About BitShares Munich

BitShares Munich combines 33 years of entrepreneurial experience in mobile payments, B2B money transfer, software development, point-of-sale, IT and telecommunications. Founded in 2015, our goal is to streamline blockchain-based digital payments and to provide business and individuals easy access to digital currencies like Bitcoin, Steem, Ethereum and Dash.

Download BlockPay “S”: Here

Media Contact

Brandon Kostinuk

[email protected]

Looks promising. But... man a lot of their website links go to nowhere. I hope they clean it up quick.

Any examples for
@Chris4210 ?
tx

Sure...
1. All the graphic widgets that are clickable go no where: "Boost Sales", "Loyalty Points", etc.. "Groceries", "Retail", etc...
2. Some of the graphic widgets, instead of leading to expected more information, link to the images themselves: All the currency images, for example.
3. "Blockpay Stories" and "Tutorials" both in the menu and on the page....

I would say a good 50% to 75% of the links go to nowhere (do nothing) or kick you to something you would not expect (contact form, opens an image, etc).

I, personally, just wanted to understand how the loyalty points system empowered this, how BitShares worked, ... i.e., how this works... and I could not figure it out. Right now, if you want to understand how one flows money in and out of the system... is utterly mysterious.

Last edited:
Sure...
1. All the graphic widgets that are clickable go no where: "Boost Sales", "Loyalty Points", etc.. "Groceries", "Retail", etc...
2. Some of the graphic widgets, instead of leading to expected more information, link to the images themselves: All the currency images, for example.
3. "Blockpay Stories" and "Tutorials" both in the menu and on the page....

I would say a good 50% to 75% of the links go to nowhere (do nothing) or kick you to something you would not expect (contact form, opens an image, etc).

I, personally, just wanted to understand how the loyalty points system empowered this, how BitShares worked, ... i.e., how this works... and I could not figure it out. Right now, if you want to understand how one flows money in and out of the system... is utterly mysterious.

Hi dAgrarian,
Thank you for your great feedback. Yeah, some things on the Website are still not working 100% likeI wish but I learn more and more about WP every day. I found the fix for your issues on 2. The first USP Box in 1. is just an animation feature, there is no extra content behind them. Content for 3. is in the making. We are collecting everyday stories from our more than 60 Ambassadors and share their experience with all of you.

For the technology itself, I would recommend to get started with Youtube videos about Bitshares, create a wallet on www.openledger.info or with the BitShares Light client www.bitshares.org and explore the decentralized exchange on www.cryptofresh.com

cheers Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back