• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Amanda's Next Eepisde is Out

Great presentation !

And my thanks to Buster for this DASH School !
It shall be a valuable tool.

It's good to see Amanda has made mention of hashrate control, as per my other post to Darren.

Have fun in Atlanta !
rc

Good video, but I already knew about the block reward and Moore's Law. But I guess it wasn't produced for the lot of us who already knew this. Keep up the good work.

WyteMtr

Booooooooo Polinex, they suck.

Booooooooo Polinex...

Well, okay... if you will explain what you feel the problem is with their exchange ?
Perhaps you would advise an exchange that holds a superior variety of coins and has lower fees for a member ?
I have heard of no security incidents, have you ?

I would really appreciate assistance as I do prefer working with the best possible information.

ATM, I am as much interested in an efficient and secure fiat gateway where I may purchase DASH directly, if your experience is able to offer such information.

Thank you for your assistance !
rc

No problem with security, although, I do not keep any coin in any exchange for prolonged periods, ever. Was on the chat box and got banned for saying Dash is king. Apparently, it was too much. I am not allowed to say that but, it seems, telling everyone Etx is the God coin, is ok by them. They preceded to say something along the lines of, we can all buy Dash and become "hobos". I'm not saying its not a good place to buy coin, nor am saying it has security issues. It's a great place to buy and trade coin, however, and this is my opinion, they have too much control of the market, and they are biased to certain coins that rhyme with Etx. Ignore the troll box and it's fine, pay attention to the bs they spew, and it's enough to make one sick.

WyteMtr

Not butt hurt by some moderators banning of me, it's just that polinex is a large exchange, and new people go there and get advice regarding cryptos. I feel, that someone with little knowledge, might be inclined to buy into the polinex machine. They (moderators) say to do research and not listen to "hype" and/or "trolls" pumping dumping etc. It's pretty obvious to me where their interests lie, and exactly what it is they are doing with the "Troll Box", and how they use it. I could be bat shi+ crazy. Has anyone else noticed this.

WyteMtr

@Darren I totally get your enthusiasm but, in the future, if you post new Dash Detailed videos before Amanda gets around to it, please put more effort into the title. Something like "Dash Detailed... How many Dash will exitst?". Would have been more appropriate.
Thanks!

No problem with security, although, I do not keep any coin in any exchange for prolonged periods, ever. Dash is king.

Yes, I would agree any exchange exerts some influence over trading.

almost any level of security exceeds my cavalier behaviour !
yet I'm not betting the farm on this, or any other project...

I shall give Kraken a try, yet at my level of trading, lowest fee schedule is quite important.

Should you wish to advise any other options, I would be pleased to listen !
Best
rc

Back