• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there! New to DASH specifically, not Cryptocurrencies or running servers for coins; I have a dedicated server with bandwidth and performance to spare however I can't imagine where I would come up with 1000 DASH. My X11 contract with Genesis certainly isn't going to cover it! Any thoughts? What have other people in my situation done? I am interested in running a master node but as I said the investment side of things seems to be keeping me from doing so, despite having more than ample resources otherwise. Any advice is greatly welcomed and appreciated! Thanks in advance for your help.
The best way for a beginner to gain Dash is to offer a product or service in exchange for it. Get yourself listed at SpendDash.com and go from there. Welcome to Dash Nation!

Hi newb altcoin enthusiast here :), knowing DASH just few times before
Hope can find more interesting here

Cheers
Hello nice to have you here, ask whatever your mind brings you out.
You can always check the public slack channel as well as you`ll get the answers live within minutes :), go for autoinvite: https://digitalcash.signup.team/

Hello, I've only got to cryptos last year. I'm glad that the first coin I bought was dash not Bitcoin. I'm investing in several coins but dash weighs the highest among all. Hope we have a bright future.

Hi All,

Looking forward to learning more about Dash- its growth potential, the issues it solves and the issues it faces.

Ciao

Hello Dash Community!

I'm new to the community and excited to get involved.

I have a development background in distributed systems, specifically in databases and web architectures. I'm a polyglot programmer most familiar with Erlang, Python, and Javascript.

I'm passionate about decentralization and I believe anonymity prevents oppression.

How can I be of service?

I'm exploring DASH at present and first impressions are good.

I'm a long time Bitcoin enthusiast (since 2011) who is looking for other value-based crypto-projects to invest in (MaidSafe being my other one to date). Dash certainly appears to offer a real value proposition, and looking at the chart for this year so far, it appears it is also not so prone to speculation and bubbles, with a steady upward trend.

I will spend the next week reading up on whatever I can regarding DASH, with a view to becoming a stakeholder if I end up liking what I see :)

Mouseclone here. Amanda B. Johnson lead me to DASH by way of her YouTube channel. Now I'm here. The only crypto I have is DASH currently. I'm really a n00b when it comes to crypto/digital currencies (I'm ignorant about fiat currencies).

All that said, I'm looking forward to learning.

Hello Dash Community!

I'm new to the community and excited to get involved.

I have a development background in distributed systems, specifically in databases and web architectures. I'm a polyglot programmer most familiar with Erlang, Python, and Javascript.

I'm passionate about decentralization and I believe anonymity prevents oppression.

How can I be of service?

Hello,
Christophe from Luxembourg, i have a little mining farm.
See you soon

Recently, I purchased the Dash TShirt advertised by Amanda B Johnson on "Dash Detailed". So, here I am, representing!

View attachment 2631

I'm exploring DASH at present and first impressions are good.

I'm a long time Bitcoin enthusiast (since 2011) who is looking for other value-based crypto-projects to invest in (MaidSafe being my other one to date). Dash certainly appears to offer a real value proposition, and looking at the chart for this year so far, it appears it is also not so prone to speculation and bubbles, with a steady upward trend.

I will spend the next week reading up on whatever I can regarding DASH, with a view to becoming a stakeholder if I end up liking what I see :)

Mouseclone here. Amanda B. Johnson lead me to DASH by way of her YouTube channel. Now I'm here. The only crypto I have is DASH currently. I'm really a n00b when it comes to crypto/digital currencies (I'm ignorant about fiat currencies).

All that said, I'm looking forward to learning.
Wow, busy day for newbies! A hearty welcome to Dash Nation, folks! Excited to see so many new people introduce themselves, shows that Dash is on the right track. Cheers, all!

Hey thanks tao, that sort of made my day.

The more I read about cryptos, the more Dash keeps rising to the top. I keep thinking, "am I missing something? Or is this Dash outfit the strongest one out there fundamentally?"

Also, I have some ideas rolling around in my head, they're more "observations" than anything. I've been trying to find where I would post some of these in a "midrange format" aka blogpost. Any guidance?

Wow, busy day for newbies! A hearty welcome to Dash Nation, folks! Excited to see so many new people introduce themselves, shows that Dash is on the right track. Cheers, all!
@TaoOfSatoshi Thank you. I have hung out in the slack chat for a while. It was suggested there to visit the forums more and aid in participation. As I have an interest in Dash more than other cryptocurrencies, I thought it best to follow the suggestion and poke my head in.

I may go back to lurking a bit until I find something I can participate in. :) Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back