• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DASH: Detailed publishes first interview, and it's babygiraffe (Ryan Taylor)

So everybody agree to whatever babygirafe said? Interesting. When babygirafe posts a written message, there is often 2-3 disagreements. But when talking for 45 min in a video, eveyone seems to agree to whatever he said.

AAa ...this the power of the video, and the power of the monologue! This is the art of manipulating crowds using feelings instead of logic. If someone shows a cute face and he is gentle, everything he says is ok. This a usefull art of course, because the feelings are used as a bait in order to attract new people to come to dash and start dealing with what dash is.

But here in the forum where logic rules against feelings, please stop the "Great interview ! GO DASH!" quotes whenever a new video arrives. We know that your feelings control your logic, but this kind of repeated quotes are getting too boring and old. If you feel so great, just add a like rating.

And lets focus here in the real content, what babygirafe acctually said and whether he was right, neutral-diplomatic or wrong.

Last edited:
So everybody agree to whatever babygirafe said? Interesting. When babygirafe posts a written message, there is often 2-3 disagreements. But when talking for 45 min in a video, eveyone seems to agree to whatever he said.

AAa ...this the power of the video, and the power of the monologue! This is the art of manipulating crowds using feelings instead of logic. If someone shows a cute face and he is gentle, everything he says is ok. This a usefull art of course, because the feelings are used as a bait in order to attract new people to come to dash and start dealing with what dash is.

But here in the forum where logic rules against feelings, please stop the "Great interview ! GO DASH!" quotes whenever a new video arrives. We know that your feelings control your logic, but this kind of repeated quotes are getting too boring and old. If you feel so great, just add a like rating.

And lets focus here in the real content, what babygirafe acctually said and whether he was right, neutral-diplomatic or wrong.

may u choke on your negativity
so dam tiering
:D
lets do another vote then - numbers ?

may u choke on your negativity
so dam tiering
:D
lets do another vote then - numbers ?

Ok let me repeat, for you to be satisfied.

Great interview ! GO DASH! We are great! Everything is perfect here. We are in paradise!

Satisfied now? Shall I post it again?

Ok let me repeat, for you to be satisfied.

Great interview ! GO DASH! We are great! Everything is perfect here. We are in paradise!

Satisfied now? Shall I post it again?

say that again - i could not hear u well
:cool:

say that again - i could not hear u well
:cool:

One time is enough, I shout it for you to be sastisfied, not for me.
Feelings are satisfied now, shall we satisfy logic also?

Shall we focus now in the real content?
What babygirafe acctually said and whether he was right, neutral-diplomatic or wrong.

One time is enough, I shout it for you to be sastisfied, not for me.
Feelings are satisfied now, shall we satisfy logic also?

Shall we focus now in the real content?
What babygirafe acctually said and whether he was right, neutral-diplomatic or wrong.

knock yourself out
but please do Not suggest another vote :rolleyes:

Great interview @babygiraffe Its good to see another core member in person. Maybe you could give an update like that on a regular basis? I really like the ATM idea. Wrap a KYC/AML layer over the top of Evo and roll out a fleet of ATMs around the globe.

@amanda_b_johnson Great work! You almost got him to talk about the mining solution that has been previously alluded too. Looking forward to hearing the details of that development.

@demo what did i tell you before? take a break dude, set up a tinder account and meet new people. Life is too short for constant trolling on obscure crypto forums.

@demo, the reason there might be different reactions to baby's interview versus other forum posts is because the content of the interview was different than the content of his forum posts you might be referring to. If you can point to a forum post that had the same or similar content, but received the opposite reaction, then you would have a point.

This was one of the best, if not the best, Dash interview I have seen to date and is what I would recommend showing to anyone in the crypto space to show them what Dash is, what it aims to be and why it is a good investment.

@demo, the reason there might be different reactions to baby's interview versus other forum posts is because the content of the interview was different than the content of his forum posts you might be referring to. If you can point to a forum post that had the same or similar content, but received the opposite reaction, then you would have a point.

This was one of the best, if not the best, Dash interview I have seen to date and is what I would recommend showing to anyone in the crypto space to show them what Dash is, what it aims to be and why it is a good investment.

Look, I have many things to say regarding the interview of Ryan Taylor. But I will keep my mouth shut. Because I prefer whenever I talk about a person having a name , to reveal my name also.

So I will keep commenting whatever babygiraffe says, and disagree or agree with him. But for Ryan Taylor, I prefer not to say something (bad or good) about him as long as I remain anonymous.

Last edited:
Back