• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

yidakee's Helpdesk & Masternode Setup Services (GhostPlayer on Bitcointalk)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Yidakee, I'm ready whenever you are. got my coins and server credentials. I will be around all afternoon and evening (-6 gmt) today and tomorrow. You can yell at me on Skype anytime to coordinate. Sorry, not sure how to send a PM on here

Hey yidakee, do you may be know what is the minimum configuration of VPS to run ubuntu12.04 x64 with darkcoin... On your exoticvps list i found some great bargains ($2/month) but they have only 256MB of ram.... And since minimum contract is 12 months, I dont feel like blindly trying :) Thanks!

Hey yidakee, do you may be know what is the minimum configuration of VPS to run ubuntu12.04 x64 with darkcoin... On your exoticvps list i found some great bargains ($2/month) but they have only 256MB of ram.... And since minimum contract is 12 months, I dont feel like blindly trying :) Thanks!

If hard disk space is not an issue, one can make a swapfile on it to simulate ram. But with so little, I quite frankly do not know if that will affect the overall performance of the node. From my superficial analysis so far, I would say its ok, darkcoind does not consume much CPU or RAM of Bandwidth. (at the moment of writing this. In the near future, all the MN goodies may change this...)

Great service, use it a couple of time
Yidakee is a great guy, very patient and knowledgeable !! ....>

Yidakee just helped me setup four MasterNodes. Super patient, knowledgable and easy to work with. Highly recommended.

It's so nice to see what were our beginnings and where we are now.
(sorry for reborning this thread but it was soooo cool)
:cool::D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back