• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Why dash electrum is not working? Please help to recover the wallet.

Sujonali1819

Hello!
This is sujon. I was holding some dash in my dash electrum wallet. A few months ago I have checked it was worked well. But recently I can not use the dash electrum wallet in my pc. I have the 12 words seed. Now how can I recover my wallet by the 12 words seed? Please help me. I have tried to put my seeds in mobile wallet but it’s saying "bad recovery phrase", But I am pretty sure the seed is correct.

See : for the reason why Dash Electrum is not supported anymore by its development team.
See also my comment in there and the comment of the main Dash Electrum developer akhavr

You could try importing your seed in Jaxx or Exodus desktop wallets on your own risk (it is risky to expose a seed like that).
You should at least download those wallets from official Dash source : https://www.dash.org/downloads/ and make sure you do not have any
malware or virus on your pc (do a full scan), before trying to import your seed there.

This could be a good time to start thinking about buying a hardware wallet like Ledger or Trezor.

Last edited:
Back