• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

WHERE'S SPLAWIK AND MY MASTERNODE SHARES?!?!

Red-Shinobi

I havent seen a masternode share payment in a long stretch, so i go to Splawik's management spreadsheet; its down, trying to redirect me somewhere.

I come here, and Splawik's profile is inaccessible.

relax
@splawik21 is on holiday as far as i know
and back early / mid next week
and his profile is accessible as usual ;)

@Red-Shinobi you definitely should read the internal shares service interface of yours.
I wrote there a post that I am on my vacations and the payouts will be delayed by a week.
Also looks like you are a very long time without reading and updating your account I see as I moved to a defined profile since the beginning of the year.
If you haven't setup your account yet do not waste your time and save yourself some peace :)
@tungfa thnx for pinging :)

@Red-Shinobi you definitely should read the internal shares service interface of yours.
I wrote there a post that I am on my vacations and the payouts will be delayed by a week.
Also looks like you are a very long time without reading and updating your account I see as I moved to a defined profile since the beginning of the year.
If you haven't setup your account yet do not waste your time and save yourself some peace :)
@tungfa thnx for pinging :)
@splawik21 The internal management page was not accesable. Would you like a screen capture?
Doesnt matter now i guess.

WOW..

They way my posts are being edited and removed in this thread is very alarming. What's happening to this place??

@tungfa saying what is not true and deleting my replay to show it.

Yikes, way too yucky treatment.

What's happening to this place??
This place, as well as Dashpay Reddit and Dash Nation on Discord, are now being moderated using Dash Nation rules, which can be found here:

http://www.dashnation.com/get-involved/dash-forums-rules-and-expectations/

Your posts are being edited and deleted because they have run afoul of these rules.

Please repost your complaints (whatever they may be) keeping within the rules I’ve laid out for you, and nothing will happen to your posts.

Hope this helps,
Tao.

No thanks @TaoOfSatoshi
Hey just so you dont look like your scamming you should always add a note when removing serious content like "post removed by admins" or "post edited by admins" or if the F word is too much for you maybe just replace that word with #$%@ and not take down the whole post.

Mods sucks here. Can i have that opinion??? or do i need to go read 40 pages of dash nation dash rules i never agreed to or knew about so i can make some snowball comment??

I thought this was the internet.

Peace

No thanks @TaoOfSatoshi
Hey just so you dont look like your scamming you should always add a note when removing serious content like "post removed by admins" or "post edited by admins" or if the F word is too much for you maybe just replace that word with #$%@ and not take down the whole post.

Mods sucks here. Can i have that opinion??? or do i need to go read 40 pages of dash nation dash rules i never agreed to or knew about so i can make some snowball comment??

I thought this was the internet.

Peace
I’m sorry you don’t agree with the rules that are in place here. They have been in effect on Dash Nation on Discord for quite some time, and the Masternode network recently voted to apply them to Dash Forum and Dashpay Reddit as well.

I did send you a reason for your post deletion when I performed the action.

You’re right, this is the internet. This is a website. A website with clearly defined terms of use. A website that you are free to use or not use. And I am a moderator that will see to it that the rules are followed.

Nothing personal chap, just doing my job.

Back