• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

What to do with D3

ravenland

Hey guys :)

Same as lot of other people, and totally blinded by the prospect of earning $80 dollars a day, I bought an Antminer D3.. it arrived today, but customs here are asking me $700 extra in taxes and some other crap with customs to get it.

Now the million dollar question is, should I pay for it or should I just forget I ever ordered this thing?

At the current $7 or 8$ dollar I can make daily, I'm gonna get a ROI in a looooooong time.. and from what I've read the worse is that after December we should start earning even less?? Bear in mind though, that I have free electricity.

Thanks for any advice!!

Last edited:
Я потратил 0.48 биткоина в сентябре на заказ д3 ...сейчас это около 5000-6000 тыс доларов...и получу я его в начале декабря,,,,слов нет ...развод по полной....мой совет не брать антмайнер..а купить крипту на ней быстрее и больше поднимешь..
Если ты конечно волокешь по русски)

Hey guys :)

Same as lot of other people, and totally blinded by the prospect of earning $80 dollars a day, I bought an Antminer D3.. it arrived today, but customs here are asking me $700 extra in taxes and some other crap with customs to get it.

Now the million dollar question is, should I pay for it or should I just forget I ever ordered this thing?

At the current $7 or 8$ dollar I can make daily, I'm gonna get a ROI in a looooooong time.. and from what I've read the worse is that after December we should start earning even less?? Bear in mind though, that I have free electricity.

Thanks for any advice!!

At this point.. There's only a couple of choices.. unload it at a loss on ebay.. craigslist.. Use it as a space heater.. Or you could just mine Dash at a loss for a few years.. play the long game and hope to cash in one day. I have a friend who did that with litecoin (mined at a loss) and then made a killing..

With free electricity you'd be a fool not to run it, its like saying, I have this apple here on the counter, should I eat it? What do you think guys.

Back