• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

What is the best pool for Dash mining ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems most the information I find about DASH mining, except the ASIC sellers, is dated.

Most the advice I hear is to mine ETH, XRP, or ZEC. <<edit here: xrp is Not mine-able. I had meant xmr

I would like to support DASH with a small GPU mining rig...

Best
rc

Reality has struck since when I entered this post... My electric rate of 25 cents is far too high for any profitable mining.
@rustycase do you wanna sell your X11 rig? I have solar power almost free.

Well, I'm the pool op. How could I answer this unbiased? :)

Hello! I'm in a similar position as the OP - trying to find the best pool to mine Dash. I may try your pool! Do I need a password argument? Or just the pool address and worker as my Dash address? Thanks! Also I'm located in the USA. Are your servers in the US?

Hello! I'm in a similar position as the OP - trying to find the best pool to mine Dash. I may try your pool! Do I need a password argument? Or just the pool address and worker as my Dash address? Thanks! Also I'm located in the USA. Are your servers in the US?

Sorry for responding late. We had quite a busy weekend due to the NiceHash collapse and the influx of miners caused by this.

To answer your question: The servers are located in Europe. Which isn't a KO criteria by definition. As long as you don't get a high reject rate, you should be fine.

XrBRQsqXcX5kr55aPygAM3D9LdkjsvkjMv

CAn i also expect to be earning 0.2 dash like that guy after less than a month?
I find that ridiculous that a person with one d3 makes more than a person with 4 d3s.... I am just amazed. Is there a way to target the good shares only??

I don't understand to how to use Dashminer set config DASH other pool

ex.url rca-poolru port 8888

sgminerexe o "url" u mywallet p my email

url and port set "in Here??",

please help to guide to me.

Hi there,

you are most welcome to join my p2pool node at dash.infinitum.com.my:7903/static/, i just set it up last few days and it is hosted on reliable digitalocean node.

Use the following information to get started;

Pool URL: stratum+tcp://dash.infinitum.com.my:7903
User ID: (your dash wallet address)
Password: x (wil be ignored by pool)

regards,
- Khairil

Dear Miners

Anyone starting to mine Dash or looking to change pools, please give us a try. To be clear, we are not the new kids on the block. We've been operating for more than a year, found hundreds of blocks and serving miners on various currencies with stable pools and consistent payouts. We've went through a bit of growing pains a while ago but now that our infrastructure updates are complete, we'd like to welcome all miners wanting to help keeping this great currency decentralized.

About the pool
  • Fee is 0.6% (PPLNS)
  • Payments get processed and sent around the clock
  • Minimum payout is 0.03 DASH
  • We operate globally, with servers in the US, EU and ASIA (auto-selected via GeoIP routing)
  • Static diff (via d=xx password)
  • Dedicated Discord Server for customer support
https://coinfoundry.org/pool/dash

Happy Mining

upload_2018-11-11_11-30-48.png

A friend introduced me to a site MaceMiner Its is a high-end Crypto Mining site with reputation for integrity, quality, and excellence in crypto market world. You should try it...

maceniner.com

I have 1650 Mh power

What is the best pool for Dash mining ?

I aleardy use (Nicehash) but I looking to best one
what is your advise ?

and waht is the better multi pool or solo ?
MININGPOOLGLOBAL.COM

POOL FEE 0.5%

Coin Avalible: Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin,Dash More coins Soon

High speed, good latency connection

We are looking mostly for Globaly miners anybody is welcome.

I will update this topic when any major changes happen.

Happy mining!

Join Our Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back