• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Well done DCG!

GrandMasterDash

Masternode Owner/Operator
I can't believe it, DCG has actually gone and hired someone that isn't them!

Chris Hough is a breath of fresh air. I've been saying this for years, you can't keep doing what you're doing and expecting change, sometimes you have to do the things that take you way out of your comfort zone. You've gone and hired someone that will make the decisions you were never brave enough to do.

And I'm sorry to say this, it will cut a little I'm sure, but listening to Joel on his podcast justify marketing and strategy just made me facepalm way too many times. I mean, for all the years and money he's been doing this, nothing changed and he was happy with the bread crumbs and small number of views. (I'm not saying he was useless - far from it). I feel that Chris is someone that's going to disrupt and make waves. Now we just need to de-fund Dash Marketing Hub and give Chris the room to do his thing.

And btw, if you're going to be hard on data, that's fine, but let's just not use google or fb, okay? There are other ways to get data without paying for spyware.

Back