• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Welcome Francis Reynders to the team!

buster I`m listening your daily drk dose ;)
I think we were in 2015 yesterday ;) listen the beggining ;) thnx for putting daily dose on drk in me blood :cool:

buster I`m listening your daily drk dose ;)
I think we were in 2015 yesterday ;) listen the beggining ;) thnx for putting daily dose on drk in me blood :cool:

hahahaha, did you notice that today it did not include the year? It's because I was putting my recording up and I realized I said 2014, and I was like oh no I wonder how many times I did that in the previous recordings! So I cut it out of today's show and put a sticky note on my laptop that says "It's 2015 you Moron". Thank you though for pointing it out and thank you for listening to the cast.

hahahaha, did you notice that today it did not include the year? It's because I was putting my recording up and I realized I said 2014, and I was like oh no I wonder how many times I did that in the previous recordings! So I cut it out of today's show and put a sticky note on my laptop that says "It's 2015 you Moron". Thank you though for pointing it out and thank you for listening to the cast.
Yes I did realised it also ;) great work buster :)

Back