• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Was Dash Premined as a Scam? Who cares?

Luiz_Ant0n10

Was Dash Premined as a Scam? Who cares?

In this youtube video of lets invest we talk about the controversial topic that so many trolls and monero enthusiasts use against dash when debating which is the better coin. We talk about the dash premine, or more correctly termed, the darkcoin instamine. the facts show that dark coin was heavily mined in the first 48 hours after its release and this has caused many users and investors to think that it is less safe than bitcoin, ethereum, monero, litecoin, or any other cryptocurrency as an investment. However, this very quick mining episode doesn't really matter to me or many other investors who look at what Dash has evolved into and what it will become in the future. The best and most user friendly crypto there is.

Fluffy Pony calls Dash a scam, what not to do with your Bitcoin, force vs choice, Adam's health tips
Some of you remember when I said Tone Vays was going to post a controversial scam show soon. Well it came out yesterday! Bitcoin is around $1040! I share some heath information and Meister philosophy. I hope all of you have enjoyed the recent guests as much as I have.

Dash is not a scam, Litecoin history & update. Bitcoin eliminates the offshore bank account?

I did not watch one NFL game this season! I used my time to grow this channel and learn more about Bitcoin. Productivity feels great. I only tell people to buy Bitcoin. If you like Altcoins buy at your risk- I am NOT telling you to buy any. Dash is not a scam. We toss around the word scam so much in the cryptocurrency ecosystem that it is beginning to lose meaning.

Back