• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Volunteer to Support Dash Android Wallet development

kot

Masternode Owner/Operator
Hello Everyone,

I would like to ask for your help in support of Dash Android Wallet development.
The leader of this project is HashEngineering.
You can find more information about the project development in a separate thread here: https://dashtalk.org/threads/dash-wallet-for-android-release-4.4843/

We would need your help in two major ares:

1. Development
A developer needed to support HashEngineering to get this project moving forward faster should know the Dash code as well as the Java bitcoinj library.

2. Testing
We are looking for people that could try out the new versions and give feedback, send crash reports, etc.

If you feel like you have proper skills and knowledge (or able to learn fast), do not hesitate to contact me or HashEngineering - we will be more than happy to introduce you to the project and help during the work.

I am looking forward to see the possibility of a budget proposal for the Android (as well as the iphone) wallet team. It will be great for the community, and I would happily support HashEngineering if he created that proposal.

It's a huge step that soon DASH will not depend on volunteering any longer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back