• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Update to Baikal X10 order

Have you received your miner

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
Just an update for any buyers or potential buyers. Baikal has been somewhat responsive about status on the shipments of miners. All I can say is that the loooong wait from ordering to getting product is dubious. It went from late Oct ship.. then mid Nov ship.. then one last email saying all shipments would be done by 12/11... Eyes rolling. As i watched one of the algos increase in difficulty during the wait... I can only think of the pain first adopters of the Innosilicon A5 must have felt wondering if the company was just using them to mine and make more money before sending off to the little guys. At this point.. I'll be shocked if I get one.. I'm happy to correct any negative feedback or if Baikal can reach out to me to correct the situation, but at this point.. buyer beware.. The entire process has been disappointing.

Update: Given expectation by contact product shipping on 12/2.. Never received tracking.. Emailed multiple times and Skype.. No response. I'm sure I'm wearing them out, but with others getting their product.. very frustrating.

Just an update for any buyers or potential buyers. Baikal has been somewhat responsive about status on the shipments of miners. All I can say is that the loooong wait from ordering to getting product is dubious. It went from late Oct ship.. then mid Nov ship.. then one last email saying all shipments would be done by 12/11... Eyes rolling. As i watched one of the algos increase in difficulty during the wait... I can only think of the pain first adopters of the Innosilicon A5 must have felt wondering if the company was just using them to mine and make more money before sending off to the little guys. At this point.. I'll be shocked if I get one.. I'm happy to correct any negative feedback or if Baikal can reach out to me to correct the situation, but at this point.. buyer beware.. The entire process has been disappointing.

Update: 12/7. Tracking number sent today. I will send out more information when they arrive .. fingers crossed.

Back