• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Update on The Crypto Show radio proposal.

This video is a look at what we do with Unsung in Austin and a positive use case for Dash.
These are the types of things that catch people's eye from outside the very tiny Cryptospere.
An excellent example is the 40,000 member Facebook page in Austin of people who just wanted to drive or catch a ride. These people are all aware now of the connection of bitcoin and Arcade City.
As we mentioned before this effort has already garnered a story on Bitcoin.com by Jamie Redman with over 210,000 views. We may not be able to recreate that but we'll give it one hell of shot.

I really wish you'd make it 50% instead of 25%. Good for ya soul.
The 25% is food and food stuff only not printing fuel and everything else that goes with it. The original idea put forth by the other members of the show had no plan for unsung. I insisted we do this because I know it will bring positive press. We don't just take the money and not live up to our end of the bargain you'll see in the coming months we have quite a bit to offer.

The 25% is food and food stuff only not printing fuel and everything else that goes with it. The original idea put forth by the other members of the show had no plan for unsung. I insisted we do this because I know it will bring positive press. We don't just take the money and not live up to our end of the bargain you'll see in the coming months we have quite a bit to offer.

Yeah, don't get me wrong, I voted for you and applaud what you're doing. I just want people to see this is a win-win for everyone.

Back