• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

[uNOMP] DashHash.pw Pool

XePeleato

Hi there! Let me introduce myself, I am a Spanish C/C++ developer, I am now into some Android projects (you can check my github here : https://github.com/XePeleato ) and I have been tinkering with cryptocurrencies for a while, so I decided to create my own Dash pool!

I named the pool DashHash, and it's running uNOMP, altought, I have modified it a little bit. The pool fee is at: 0.5% and it's using PROP as payment scheme, I have been testing the pool myself and it works fine, however, it's new and the speed is really low if any at all, however I am starting this as a project, I don't want to become rich with the 0.5% fee, I am doing it because I belive in Dash's potential and in my opinion it's an interesting project.

The pool just supports mining Dash, because of what I wrote above, I hope it helps decentralizing DASH, since there are not many DASH pools.

There's not much left to be said, check it out, I'd love to hear what you think!.

Oh I almost forgot, the stratum port is 3032, (7766 for ASIC) use as username your Dash Address, and put whatever password you want.

DashHash.pw

Last edited:
Hi there! Let me introduce myself, I am a Spanish C/C++ developer, I am now into some Android projects (you can check my github here : https://github.com/XePeleato ) and I have been tinkering with cryptocurrencies for a while, so I decided to create my own Dash pool!

I named the pool DashHash, and it's running uNOMP, altought, I have modified it a little bit. The pool fee is at: 0.5% and it's using PROP as payment scheme, I have been testing the pool myself and it works fine, however, it's new and the speed is really low if any at all, however I am starting this as a project, I don't want to become rich with the 0.5% fee, I am doing it because I belive in Dash's potential and in my opinion it's an interesting project.

The pool just supports mining Dash, because of what I wrote above, I hope it helps decentralizing DASH, since there are not many DASH pools.

There's not much left to be said, check it out, I'd love to hear what you think!.

Oh I almost forgot, the stratum port is 3032, use as username your Dash Address, and put whatever password you want.

DashHash.pw

Hola! Y bienvenido a la comunidad Dash ;)

That's great! Wish I had a miner I could point your way. Man I miss mining. It's great you're a C/C++ dev, we can definitely user more coding power for our project. In fact, not long ago Evan was looking for exactly that, a C/C++ dev.

Send me a PM with a brief description of your qualifications, we may just have a gig for you in the near future, if of course you're up for it.

saludos,

Hola! Y bienvenido a la comunidad Dash ;)

That's great! Wish I had a miner I could point your way. Man I miss mining. It's great you're a C/C++ dev, we can definitely user more coding power for our project. In fact, not long ago Evan was looking for exactly that, a C/C++ dev.

Send me a PM with a brief description of your qualifications, we may just have a gig for you in the near future, if of course you're up for it.

saludos,

Sure, if you need help just tell me, it sounds really interesting. I'll drop you that PM whenever I have some spare time.

Just a quick update, I have added a Testnet pool so you can test V12.1 with your hard earned coins. There are almost 400 blocks mined by the pool so far!

Last edited:
Will your pool work normally with X11 ASIC miners which can hash at 400-500 MH/s?
I am not really sure about that, since I don't own an ASIC miner, however I read some tips at PinIdea's github and I configured a port for ASIC miners, however should problems arise, I'd gladly help in order to get everything working properly.

Back