• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Trezor Masternode

Max Power

Hi Guys,
New to dash and have just set up my first masternode using a trezor hw wallet. I've worked through a few issues that I was having earlier when the status showed 'WATCHDOG_EXPIRED' but now I've received a few emails from vultr saying they are powering down the server but it is still running fine on dashninja and on vultr it says running. Can someone check my mn is running correctly or tell me what I need to be looking for to fix it please.
Thanks
hash - 3e1aa942d299f4f7e4e1336760f827743533fd25e3f3026db05ace68205be491
Ticket has been updated by Abuse Team.

We have powered down your cloud server due to outbound traffic patterns fitting the profile of a DoS-style attack. You may restore power any time via vultr to troubleshoot, repair, replace or destroy as necessary.

If you believe your instance has been compromised, we recommend a fresh instance reinstall. If you restore power and fail to address the activity in question in a timely manner and/or if the situation in question resumes/worsens, we will have no choice but to escalate our response, including but not limited to suspension or powering down of the instance, suspending the entire account or account closure for repeat ToS violations.

Thank you for your cooperation!

Thanks,

System Administrator

First of all I recommend you to change your hosting provider, because masternode traffic if very high. If they will power-off your server you will never get MN payment.

P.S: Your masternode is active now. duration time: 10 hours.

This was the reply from vultr.
Ticket QHT-29CBO has been updated by Carl Macmillan [staff].

Hello and thank you for responding. Our monitoring system picked up a large amount of traffic however we have not received complaints. If we do we will let you know, otherwise we can consider this matter closed.

Thank you,

Carl Macmillan

All is still green but im 8 days in now and no payment :(

This was the reply from vultr.
Ticket QHT-29CBO has been updated by Carl Macmillan [staff].

Hello and thank you for responding. Our monitoring system picked up a large amount of traffic however we have not received complaints. If we do we will let you know, otherwise we can consider this matter closed.

Thank you,

Carl Macmillan

All is still green but im 8 days in now and no payment :(

totally normal 8 days +

9 days now, what's the current average wait time and how do I find out what number I am in the queue.

Thanks in advance

8-12 days.
If you were always green do not start it again...leave it as it is.
Patience is gold.

Back