• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

This payment has not been transmitted, Android Dash Wallet

lomawis

Hi Dash-Team,

I have a transaction that is not being transmitted with the Adroid Dash Wallet.

I have sent the log files and dump with 'report issue' in the app and emailed it to Evan Duffield.

It is quit a large amount of Dash, so I am getting pretty nervous here.

I already tried to reset the blockchain in the app.

I did the transaction at 11:57, 3.5hrs ago.

Could you guys help me out.

Come on guys, someone should be able to help, sorry for my impatience, but it 1000+ dash coins, so a large amount.

I have just used the Dash Android wallet to send one dash to the same account 'different address', it is ledger nano s device. And that works just fine.

Getting very nervous now! I have a 'This payment has not been transmitted yet' for at transaction with 1000+ dash to my ledger nano s. for 4 hours now and I have confirmed that the wallet can communicate with the network.

Best regards
Morten

Hi @lomawis ,

Sorry to hear you are having problems, I'll tag a few of the devs like @UdjinM6 @crowning @splawik21 @moocowmoo into this so to try and get some form of assistance for you. Even if none of them can assist directly they may be able to direct you to someone in the community who can help :) ... Don't panic, your Dash will be there if the payment hasn't been transmitted yet, one of the devs with experience of Android wallets will be able to help you troubleshoot this.

Regards

Walter

Last edited:
This has been resolved. I restored the backup of my wallet on a second android device. The funds we never sent, and still in my wallet.

Glad you got it sorted out :) I'm curious why it didn't get sent properly though, was it the Hash Engineering wallet and if so was it a normal transaction or InstantSend?

Glad you got it sorted out :) I'm curious why it didn't get sent properly though, was it the Hash Engineering wallet and if so was it a normal transaction or InstantSend?
Yes I am also ofcourse very happy. Yes it is the wallet from Hash Engineering. And I am also curios what went wrong. It was a normal transaction. But something weird was happining when trying to sent all dash in the wallet with InstantSend, it then asks for a fee of 160+ Dash. So some kind of bug is there when trying to send all funds in wallet with InstantSend

Yes I am also ofcourse very happy. Yes it is the wallet from Hash Engineering. And I am also curios what went wrong. It was a normal transaction. But something weird was happining when trying to sent all dash in the wallet with InstantSend, it then asks for a fee of 160+ Dash. So some kind of bug is there when trying to send all funds in wallet with InstantSend

Thanks. If you've still got the wallet installed on the original device @HashEngineering may be interested in whatever debugging info it has.

This could be what was seen in other testing recently. The app may have only been connected to 4 nodes, but it requires 5 to send the transaction. Logs would indicate show if this was the case.

Back