• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

The World's ‘Most Secure’ Operating System Adds a Bitcoin Wallet

Interesting... Wonder how Electrum fits this though - all NSA has to do now is just setup few Electrum servers...:rolleyes:

Haven't messed with Encompass. Still need to change things with regular electrum. I currently have some more responsibilities that require my attention and haven't been able to devote as much time to here or dark based projects as I'd like. All in all though:

The Electrum Project is not Dead!

Haven't messed with Encompass. Still need to change things with regular electrum. I currently have some more responsibilities that require my attention and haven't been able to devote as much time to here or dark based projects as I'd like. All in all though:

The Electrum Project is not Dead!

Tx props
that is good to hear
i always follow the conversation on the Electrum Thread but unfortunately do not understand enough of the details
i was in touch with akhavr (?!) when he was still on it
but i believe the mess in Ukraine finally caught up with him and the has no more time (and mind space) to keep working on that.

great to know you busy are still on it

Back