• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

The Voluntaryist

How could my post be more effective?

• A better Topic Title

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Details about how The Voluntaryist spends money

• More information about me

• Add a brief summary of voluntaryism

• Total voters

Dave Scotese

I volunteer as the webmaster for The Voluntaryist. I just joined the Dash Forum because it seems that a Dash fund proposal to keep it online is a good idea. I can't post the link because this is my very first post, but it's voluntaryist dot com. If I understand Dash and cryptocurrency in general, keeping The Voluntaryist alive is an excellent idea for the funding mechanism that Dash provides.

So I'm looking for help in writing or studying how to write the proposal and then promoting the idea so that it gets accepted. Thanks for anything you do that can help!

Dave Scotese - "Voluntaryist Webmaster" on Disqus.

Hi, Dave. Nice to see you weigh-in on this forum. Pete Eyre here. You and I have communicated in the past re: Voluntaryist.com. Certainly there is much that overlaps between the aims of that site and what Dash does, and seeks to do. At least in my eyes. I just sent you a text in case you want to discuss/brainstorm.

Back