• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

[Suggestion] Dash on Patreon

Meta

Hello,

Would it be possible to create a dash account on the donation platform patreon which can be used for monthly donations? I would love to support dashs development on a recurring basis but I have no interest in becoming a foundation member.

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

Would it be possible to create a dash account on the donation platform patreon which can be used for monthly donations? I would love to support dashs development on a recurring basis but I have no interest in becoming a foundation member.

Thanks in advance.
Download the free wallet, create a receiving address and paste the address on the web page somewhere, and wait donations, thats all there is to it, or am I missing a deeper meaning about something to do with your donation platform ?

Btw, I love the idea of artists posting a Dash wallet address on the page somewhere, I don't know why more people on youtube don't do it, micro donations direct to the artists is way to go from where I see it, and if I like a tune I can send a small tip straight to the band, no 3rd party involved :smile:

Back