• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Sub-Ether >> Overgrown Australian sheep Chris 'breaks world record'

raganius

cryptoPag.com
Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
Is this a more fluffy and cute version of the south American Chupacabra?

The moment I saw these news I thought about you :grin:

_85337456_chris_the_sheep.jpg

Overgrown Australian sheep Chris 'breaks world record'

An overgrown Australian sheep affectionately named Chris has set a new unofficial world record following a hair cut from five shearers.

Welfare crews warned it risked death because it was so woolly from living in the wild for several years.

More than 40kg (88lb) of wool was removed in what the RSPCA says is the heaviest wool haul from one shearing.

National shearing champion Ian Elkins was urgently called in on Wednesday to tackle the mammoth merino.

(...)

An overgrown Australian sheep affectionately named Chris has set a new unofficial world record following a hair cut from five shearers.

Welfare crews warned it risked death because it was so woolly from living in the wild for several years.

More than 40kg (88lb) of wool was removed in what the RSPCA says is the heaviest wool haul from one shearing.

National shearing champion Ian Elkins was urgently called in on Wednesday to tackle the mammoth merino.

(...)

lol
OMG that thing is a monster !! :grin:

(...)

OMG, hes all wool! And has beaten my world record setting of 60 lbs(20 large suits), but I bet he didn't evade capture for 6 whole years by hiding in caves, hasn't met a Prime Minister and doesn't have a detailed wikipedia entry, theres a long hard rocky road to national fame:grin:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-13680884

LOL
LOL
LOLi am on m,y back pissing myself laughing ... this is the best THREAD
EVERRRRRRRR

Edit:
dash community Fuxxing RULES
you guys put a smile on my face every bloody day !
Sheep or not !

maeaeaeaeae
(Sheep for Tx)

Back