• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

P2Pool stratum_recv_line failed caused by my server?

farFX

Hi,

Hoping someone can help me resolve an issue with a new dash p2pool I have just setup. It seems that I am not able to connect my miner to pool. When trying to connect I receive a stratum_recv_line failed error.

I am sure this problem is a connection issue on my server, but I am just not sure how to fix. If anyone has the resolution I would really appreciate your guidance.

Thank you!

p2pool address is 45.55.144.3:7903

You need to use githubxcom/dashpay/p2pool-dash at commit f7c9c25

Hi, I have used git pull and git merge f7c9c25 in p2pool-dash directory and both commands say Already up to date. stratum recv line faild still exists. Any ideas on what may be causing the connection issue?

When upgrading to latest commit I get the stratum_recv_line failed error, but using commit f7c9c25 the error is gone and pool allows connections. Can you advise on the issue?
The bootstrap servers was not upgrade to the latest commit yet may cause this error on your pool.
Please retry and let us know if this issue is still happening ?

The bootstrap servers was not upgrade to the latest commit yet may cause this error on your pool.
Please retry and let us know if this issue is still happening ?

Hi,
yes upgrading to commit fedb4fe still gives the stratum_recv_line failed error.

Strange, Is your p2pool server(45.55.144.3:7903) still running ? I could not connect to your server now.

The server is 45.55.190.35:7903

I backed the node version up to fffc46d which is the same version another pool is running to see if I could still connect with my miner and connection works. There must be something with the new commit fedb4fe that is not allowing my miner to connect.

I will upgrade again to see if it is still the stratum_recv_line failed error still occurs.

The server is 45.55.190.35:7903

I backed the node version up to fffc46d which is the same version another pool is running to see if I could still connect with my miner and connection works. There must be something with the new commit fedb4fe that is not allowing my miner to connect.

I will upgrade again to see if it is still the stratum_recv_line failed error still occurs.

I reset the pool back to fedb4fe and the error still occurs. I will leave it up on this node version for you to see if you can connect. Let me know. Thanks for your help!

Back