• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Still a good idea to invest in Baikal Giant+ ?

tweek

Hi there,
i am currently thinking about to buy a Baikal Giant+ Miner. I got an offer for about 3500$ for each miner.
So my question is, is this still an good idea?
I currently looking at the growing difficulty from the dash.

Or will i never refund this miner because the difficulty grows so fast trough the antminer d3 arround the world? And it would be impossible to mine dash with such low hash rate?

Thanks for your help!

Hi there,
i am currently thinking about to buy a Baikal Giant+ Miner. I got an offer for about 3500$ for each miner.
So my question is, is this still an good idea?
I currently looking at the growing difficulty from the dash.

Or will i never refund this miner because the difficulty grows so fast trough the antminer d3 arround the world? And it would be impossible to mine dash with such low hash rate?

Thanks for your help!
You can just practice mining with 3500$. But to earn really you should bargain for 3000$. Comming months are really risky. So bargain.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Tapatalk

Hm,
don't think that this would be possible, the stock price here is 4150-4500 dollar for each giant+.

Giant+ is available for sell just because people are not interested in it, although people are hungry everywhere to get profitable minors. Don't feel shame in asking directly to Baikal for 3000$ by giving reason of risky profit. If you are new to mining, you can go with 3500$ just to practice and to get experience of ASIC mining. Chances of some little benefit is still there, in spite of long ROI period.

Giant+ is available for sell just because people are not interested in it, although people are hungry everywhere to get profitable minors. Don't feel shame in asking directly to Baikal for 3000$ by giving reason of risky profit. If you are new to mining, you can go with 3500$ just to practice and to get experience of ASIC mining. Chances of some little benefit is still there, in spite of long ROI period.

Alternatively you can invest in any good crypto currency and forget for six months, without bothering dips and rises. After six months you may see much better response than such slow mining investment we are discussing here.

Back