• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Somes Questions About debug.log file!

beliomir

Hello traders!

I'm a trader and a miner of crypto currencies since 5 years!
I'm serious, I study computing at university in europe and worked in maintening hardware compagnies and programming! It's been 15 years that I work in computing!

I'm sorry if I post here cause the thread of masternode return a bad gateway, when I acces by clicking on.

I want to know somethings in debug.log file.

First It seems to be created a lot of nodes succesfuly , and I get in debug.log =>Masternode transaction accepted ****

What is that? Is it the transaction to pay to have a node or the rewards transaction?

And finally must I create a linux server with hosting node on a website?

Or Must I do only just running dash QT wallet to get back my money and rewards?

Cause at this time, my coins are blocked by the QT to create nodes succesfuly, and they are not update my coins in the QT!

Thank's for replies!

ps: Sorry if I post here cause the thread for masternode return a Bad gateway!

I formulate my question clearly.

I've setup a lot of mastenodes sucessfuly and no problems.
They are "green" in dash ninja.

But It appears last payment since 1 days (in dash ninja), but nothing is receiving in the wallet!

So why? Why last payment doesn't appear in my wallet, until on dash ninja is written last payment since 1 days or 1 week.. (1 000 masternodes setup sucessfuly)

So why my payment masternode does'nt appears in my wallet?

Is this in the Dash Core (QT) wallet? Can you see the payments on the blockchain explorer? What about on the transactions tab? PM me your masternode address and I can have a look for you...

Back