• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

several questions on tuning and indicators dm22g

Slava

Hi,
I recently took dm22 I would like to clarify a few questions on the setup and the indications , the picture now looks like this:
IMG_20171217_142603.jpg

1. number of H/W I have now almost 12% - do I understand correctly that this is a lot?

2. what is the main criterion for choosing a pool? by the percentage of Rejects or by the percentage of Discards? For example, the picture shows that for the coinmain.pl pool I have a good % for Rejects - but there are a lot of Discards, almost as many as and Accepted

3.MH/S AVG I have now 36968 - how is this possible? :)

4.how to properly turn off asic? just turn it off? in the documentation on the site do not see anything on this topic, in the interface, too, there is no shutdown button.

5.in the field where the temperature readings I see two values - and the second to what is (where 5-8 degrees) and what threshold should be?

6.for the pool siberia.mine.nu ping is twice as good as before coinmain.pl - but at the same time the number of Discards is much higher, what is the reason might be?

Back