• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Seed not working

Kale77

I've just purchased some bitcoin through an ATM and am trying to recover it through my Electrum wallet. I create a new wallet and select "recover from seed", type the seed in, the "next" button does not become available. So I look on the net and it says to go into the options and select "bit39", which I do, and hit next. Yet my bitcoins do not appear.

I have attempted all other options to no result. The ATM gave me a receiving address along with a seed, but I can't send from a receiving address? I know where they are but without my seed working I don't know how to get them. Electrum is not recognizing my seed no matter what I do.

I've just purchased some bitcoin through an ATM and am trying to recover it through my Electrum wallet. I create a new wallet and select "recover from seed", type the seed in, the "next" button does not become available. So I look on the net and it says to go into the options and select "bit39", which I do, and hit next. Yet my bitcoins do not appear.

I have attempted all other options to no result. The ATM gave me a receiving address along with a seed, but I can't send from a receiving address? I know where they are but without my seed working I don't know how to get them. Electrum is not recognizing my seed no matter what I do.

fyi
this is not a bitcoin forum - but a Dash forum
anyway
i would try that seed in another wallet , exodus or the likes

Back