• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Sad news of the day ; (

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love apple products, but I don't love the company. They rejected anything to do with Bitcoin just 3 years ago. And now?

I hate Apple on principle; I was an Apple groupie until they removed all Bitcoin apps from their store a few years ago and interfered with my ability to do my job. Yeah, they put them back a few weeks later, but they shouldn't have the power to make that call on my behalf to begin with. Switched to Ubuntu and Android and never looked back.

Pablo.

I am actually considering purchase of a new phone.
No apple product shall ever be on my list of options after this.
rc

When Apple says 'No' we're doing something right
smilebreit.gif

Of course of course this would happen just as I got my Jaxx wallet downloaded! Apple always has to ruin the party with their motto of stifling innovation... sigh. Maybe I need an android device just for Dash holdings?

Of course of course this would happen just as I got my Jaxx wallet downloaded! Apple always has to ruin the party with their motto of stifling innovation... sigh. Maybe I need an android device just for Dash holdings?

that is what I am doing next
actually found an android and will use that for crypto only

its funny how now look to Apple that they do not provide data about its users the FBI does not collect information on their devices, and in general for the right to privacy

I think it is necessary to file a lawsuit against Apple for Human Rights on behalf of the DASH community and make a lot of noise

You make a good point regarding the FBI. There is very little privacy in this world. Anything you type, say, post, email, write, chat, spend on a blockchain can be remembered somewhere and will be used against you in an FBI investigation. Well, almost anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back