• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Rogue German Hedge Fund Manager Recommends DASH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Mason

Rogue German Hedge Fund Manager Recommends DASH

Rogue-German-Hedge-Fund.jpg

While I was in Frankfurt for the DASH-sponsored “Digital Finance 2017” conference, I met with controversial and outspoken former German Hedge Fund manager legend Florian Homm. He has been following the growing microcosm of the Blockchain and told me he had already a suggested a small allocation of selected Crypto projects in his book “Erfolg im Crash” over a year ago, DASH having been one of them. He interviewed me for an update in his subscription only newsletter, from which he allowed to quote, specifically on DASH and the most recent developments in the community. I was very impressed how deep Homm is into the innerworkings of the Crypto Universe. Along DASH, he also had mentioned IOTA for instance very early on, when hardly anyone had heard of the project. He was also very well aware of the latest turbulences and conflicts in the Bitcoin community and shared my scepticism. He is no big fan of Bitcoin, whose technology he considers as antiquated and he even prefers the Bitcoin Cash fork to it, although he stresses, that both Bitcoin and Ethereum currently provide the best liquidity for entering the market.

Read more: https://www.dashforcenews.com/rogue-german-hedge-fund-manager-recommends-dash/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back